Would you use this?

• Yes, it would be great

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Suppose

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
what I said is just the first version I will add a second tier and do other countries in the future

sorry was replying to the post about west ham not having a team to merge with lol you could promote one of them up and merge them together

I'm sure west ham would love to be merged with milwall XD:D

what do you mean coz millwall are **** or coz of rivalry? It dont matter about rivalry does it? If your doing tottenham-arsenal chelsea-fulham manutd-mancity birmingham-astonvilla etc

what do you mean coz millwall are **** or coz of rivalry? It dont matter about rivalry does it? If your doing tottenham-arsenal chelsea-fulham manutd-mancity birmingham-astonvilla etc

1.Rivalry
2. It's only a joke

Would u make it so you can't sign players r what??

no ir would be like what he said citys because in all honesty it doesnt matter what players they have its just the idea of the citys

i made this database ages ago but didn't bother uploading it because i didn't think there would be a demand for it, anyway i will upload it for you
it is called the sky regional championship

Last edited:
i made this database ages ago but didn't bother uploading it because i didn't think there would be a demand for it, anyway i will upload it for you
it is called the sky regional championship

I'll do mine anyway because it's nearly done and im going to do versions from other countries aswell but nice one anyway

Back