joshb

Reaction score
So I'm in march in my first season, but I want to start planning for my second season and areas I can improve my squad, in my first season I didn't make any signings I'm using a downloaded database (new signings and promotion, relegations )

GK joe hart
LB kolorov
CB Vincent kompany
CB mangala
RB zabaleta
CM fernando
CM yaya toure
AMR sterling
AML nasri
AMC silva
ST aguero

i plan on selling kolorov, mangala, yaya toure and Samir nasri

i want to bring in pogba and de bruyne maybe a new striker if I can get dzeko out the club

Does anyone have an other players I could bring in that can improve my squad, maybe some players for the future

i should mention I'm already in the midst of trying to unsettle Raphael varane john stones matias kranevitter and Gabriel Barbosa

Why you want to sell Yaya? Hes class but if you want a replacement then sign Wanyama,Gaston Gil Romero or Matia Kranevitter.

Striker- Bojan, Ayoze Perez, Gabriel Barbosa or Carlos Fierro,

Players for the future... John Stones, Jesus Vallejo, Ryan Ledson, Will Hughes, Patrick Roberts, Louis Reed,Nathan Redmond, Carles Gil, Florent Thauvin, Michy Batshuayi.

The reason for selling toure is I want a younger squad that can compete for many years, I also see pogba as the perfect replacement

Pogba would be serously expensive, I would consider Gaston Gil Romero, Matias Kranevitter, James McCarthy.

Lucas Romero must buy..

offer payments over 48months, that'd be financially better..

you can look to sell Dzeko and Jovetic if you haven't yet.. same for Sagna and Clichy-they aren't City quality in game..

Alaba, Ricardo Rodriguez, Alex Sandro
Hummels, Marquinhos, Bartra, Varane, Stones
Pogba, Pjanic, Vidal, Hamsik
De Bruyne, Draxler, Reus, Isco
Aboubakar, Barbosa, Jese, Alcacer, Lacazette

Cleiton(GK), Para(LB), Samir(CB), Ruben Barbosa(LB), Ruben Neves(DM), Max Meyer, Hojbjerg future players...

As it stands my team for next season looks like it's going to be

GK hart
LB kolorov
CB kompany
CB denayer/mangala
RB zabaleta
CM toure
CM pogba
AMR sterling
AMC isco
AML nasri
ST aguero

im still working on a few deals and I've had to delay a few transfers, until I can sell some players to free up more funds, I still aim to sell toure, nasri mangala kolorov and a few other out of favour first team players

ive had to delay the transfer on lacazette and draxler until I can free up some funds I have 22 million pounds left in my bank so if anyone can recommend any players similar to lacazette and draxler it would be great

So I'm in march in my first season, but I want to start planning for my second season and areas I can improve my squad, in my first season I didn't make any signings I'm using a downloaded database (new signings and promotion, relegations )

GK joe hart
LB kolorov
CB Vincent kompany
CB mangala
RB zabaleta
CM fernando
CM yaya toure
AMR sterling
AML nasri
AMC silva
ST aguero

i plan on selling kolorov, mangala, yaya toure and Samir nasri

i want to bring in pogba and de bruyne maybe a new striker if I can get dzeko out the club

Does anyone have an other players I could bring in that can improve my squad, maybe some players for the future

i should mention I'm already in the midst of trying to unsettle Raphael varane john stones matias kranevitter and Gabriel Barbosa

Dont sell Mangala and Nasri. And DONT sign Pogba. Juventus want too much for him and he is not really that good. De Bruyne is a good player. Sign him and rotate him with Samir Nasri. Then Nasri's performance will improve coz he will have a competition in his place. For striker sign Carlos Fierro and Ayoze Perez and DONT sell Dzeko. Bring him on as a sub and he will prove his worth by scoring goals.

Ooh to late lol the transfer window closed

IN
isco
pogba
vietto
ocampos ( loan )

OUT

dzeko
jovetic
sagna

Unfortunately I couldn't sell nasri but I've been rotating him with silva and isco in the amc and aml position he has turned in some good performances this season and Barcelona have declared an interest in him already, I will be hopefully able to sell him in January, then I can plan on bringing through players for the future

I've already introduced barker and denayer to the first team this season barker is having a cracking season rotating with sterling on the right wing

Luciano Vietto is a fantastic rotation striker with aguero both strikers have scored 8 goals each and I've only played 10-13 games league and cup

It all depends what kind off football you want too play.

Hart
Baba/creswell
Kompany/Stones
Shawcross/Deneyar
Zabeleta/Corchia
Pogba/Romero
Yaya/Henderson
Nasri/Murphy
Sterling/Redmond
James Rodriguez/Bruyne
Aguero/Lewandowski

Roberts, Vallejo, Clyne, Bale, Vietto, Rugani, Wilson i might try to get too.

Thats the team i will try to get.