Trotty

Reaction score
You maybe thinking why am i starting a new story as i only started the other day well simple really..NEW Patch!!! I also know there are a lot of Bristol City stories atm but i want to do things slightly differently.

As a Cardiff fan and the Severn side derby happening later this afternoon i have decided to take on Bristol City and will hopefully get The City in the Premiership and maybe one day push on for europe, but lets take one thing at a time.

My Objectives
1. Get into premiership
2. Get a decent youth set up
3. Build new stadium
4. get the best money can buy with facilities
5. Get into Europe
6. Club clear of debt.

Im sure by the time all this has happened the so called big 4,5,6 they wont be so big anymore.

Fast forward a few months into the season and this is where i stand in December

View attachment 229041View attachment 229042View attachment 229043View attachment 229046View attachment 229047View attachment 229048

As you can see consistency is a problem and i will be looking to solve that in the January transfer window with a few strong signings, but lets juts see what happens.

Let me know what you guys think il be going more in depth in the next update.

Bad choice in BCFC.My most hated English club for severnside reasons

Cardiff i hate doing as i hate selling decent players lol

Are we going to go up?

Mid season update

View attachment 229082View attachment 229083View attachment 229084View attachment 229085View attachment 229086

To sum it up in a few words im happy the way the team have been performing even though results of late have been disappointing but if uhave a look at the fixtures we went 2 weeks with playing 4 or 5 games with a squad of my depth is too many.

Finically the team are okay, but i need to find out why we are losing money every month as we havent got a big wage bill and the debt were paying back isnt that much either, my guess is thats it the match day expenses and that the ticket prices dont cover it.

As you can see i signed 2 more youngsters for the future in pelosi and Lungano from liverpool and Tottenham respectively was hping to send them out on loan but no1 was interest so hopefully all my youngsters will go on season long loans next year and will get 1st team football.

Brett Pittman have been a beast in front of goal but we are missing his goals at the moment, having gone 2 or 3 games without a goal possibly a start of a drought i hope not.

Any questions?