Status
Not open for further replies.

*Jamess*

Reaction score
View attachment 123343
7th January 2011 7:30
Mancini Walks Out:
images

After a poor start of the season with City currently in 11th and only 6 points in front of the relguation zone, Roberto Mancini has walked out of Manchester. Roberto had spoke to us just before he left the training ground. "I'm dissapointed about leaving City, but I felt it was best for the club that I left. I hope the club appoint a manager intime for tomorrows FA Cup game against Sunderland."

9:00
Graham Comes In:
images

Manchester City have appointed George Graham as caretaker manager untill the end of the season. His 1st game will be against Sunderland tomorrow in the FA Cup. George had a quick word with us and this is what he said. "I am pleased to be caretaker manager untill the end of the season at this great club. By the end of the season I hope to be in the top 7 of the league. Tomorrow I will be fielding a fully strenghed side and after the game we will start getting involed in the transfer market."

Last edited:

Results Review: January
George Graham has had an unbeaten start to his Manchester City carrer. They are currently 7th in the league, 4 places up from the start of the month. City are also through to the 5th round of the FA Cup. Below are all the results
images

Man City 4vs1 Sunderland
Man City's Carlos Tevez opened the scoring in the 9th miniute of the game. 3 miniutes later Kolo Toure made it 2-0. In the 19th mintue Sunderland's centre-back Michael Turner recvied a stright red. In the 36th miniute Asamoah Gyan made it 2-1. Just 3 miniutes before the half time whistle Yaya Toure made it 3-1 for City. Then James Milner made it 4-1 with 13 mintues to go.The man of the match award went to Yaya Toure.

Preston 0vs2 Man City
Wright-Phillips made it 1-0 in the 2nd miniute. In the 28th miniute Preston's Richard Chaplow suffered an injury. 4 miniutes into the 2nd half Emmanuel Adebayor made it 2-0. The man of the match award went to Emmanuel Adebayor.

images

Man City 3vs0 Blackpool
City were helped to a win ,thanks to a brace from Carlos Tevez. The goals were scored in the 22nd and the 66th miniute. In the 46th miniute David Sliva scored to make it 3-0. The man of the match went to Carlos Tevez.

Arsenal 0vs2 Man City
The score was 0-0 until the 61st miniute when Adam Johnson scored a penalty to make it 1-0. Shaun Wright-Phillips made it 2-0 in the 83rd miniute. The man of the match award went to Aleksandar Kolarov.

The above 2 games were managed by Roberto Mancini, before I took over.

Newcastle 0vs1 Man City
It was Mario Balotelli who scored the winning goal for Manchester City in the 84th miniute. The man of the match award went to Mario Balotelli.

Man City 2vs1 Wolves
James Milner opened the scoring in the 18th minitue. 4 minitues before the end of half time Vinacent Kompand scored an own goal to make it 1-1.On the 75th miniute Adam Johnson secured the 3 points for Man City

Aston Villa 1vs3 Man City
A brace from Carlos Tevez in the 14 and 79th minitue help City to win their 6th game in a row in all competoitons. Along with Tevez the other goalscorer was Kolo Toure in the 20th minitue. Mario Balotelli was sent off. Aston Villa's goalscorer was dos Santos.

Last edited:

Transfer Review:
With the Transfer Window slamming shut last night. Man City were the biggest spenders spending £65m. Below are all the signings that City have made.

images

Eden Hazard joined City for a fee of £19.75m. George Graham said this when asked if Hazard will be back up. "We have planed 2 teams a 1st choice team and a 2nd choice team, Eden has been placed on the bench for the 1st choice team and will start in the centre of midfield along with another new signing Jack Rodwell in the 2nd choice team."

Z

Jack Rodwell was a deadline-day signing worth £18.75m from Everton. He was signed for the future but will be playing cup games to gain 1st team experience.

images

Vagner Love will be a back up striker and will be rotated with Adebayor in cup games.He was signed from CSKA Moscow for a fee of £19.75m

images

Guillermo Ochoa was bought in as the 2nd choice keeper for a fee of £6.5m, the cheapest of the signings made by City. Guillermo has made 29 appearances for Mexico.
Here are all the transfers made by Manchester City.
View attachment 124832

In other news Manchester City will be travelling to the Emirates Stadium for the 5th round of the FA Cup on the 19th February. Below is the draw in full.
View attachment 124833

i'll try to get an update in today

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:15 PM ----------

Results Review: February & March
George Graham has continued his unbeaten start to his Manchester City career. City won 8 out of the 10 games, while only drawing 2. They are currently 5th in the league and in the semi-finals of the F.A Cup. Below are all the results.

images

5th Round
Arsenal 2vs2 Man City
Carlos Tevez opened the scoring in the 27th minute. 2 minutes after the 2nd half kick off Chamakh scored a penalty to equalize for Arsenal. 20 minutes later Tevez scored his 2nd in the game to make it 2-1. City fans were celebrating until the 94th minute when Nicklas Bendtner to ensure that Arsenal still had a chance of going to the 6th round by earning a replay. The Man Of The Match was Carlos Tevez.

5th Round Replay
Man City 2vs0 Arsenal
12 minutes before half time Eboue scored an own goal to open the scoring. 15 miniutes before the end Tevez rounded of the score to ensure that City went to the 6th round. The Man Of The Match was Manuel Almunia.

6th Round
Man City 0vs0 Nottingham Forest
The game was very quiet. The only incident of the game was the booking of Nigel De Jong. The Man Of The Match was Vincent Kompany.

6th Round Replay
Nottingham Forest 2vs3 Man City
Mario Balotelli scored the opening goal in the 6th minute. 12 minutes later Adam Johnson made it 2-0. 12 minutes before half time Johnathon Aspas made it 2-1. 7 minutes before the end Joe Garner made it 2-2 to allow the game to go to extra time. 7 minutes into extra time Yaya Toure scored the winning goal to send City to the semi-finals. City will play Fulham at Wembley on the 17th of March for a place in the final.

images

Birmingham 0vs1 Man City
14 miniutes before the end Adam Johnson opened the scoring. The Man Of The Match went to Adam Johnson.

Man City 3vs0 West Brom
Tevez scored a hat trick in the space of 29 mintues. 2 of the goals were penalties. The man of the match went to Carlos Tevez.

Man Utd 2vs4 Man City
City were helped by a brace from Carlos Tevez. The other Man City scorers were David Sliva and Shaun Wright-Phillips. The Man Utd scorers Ryan Giggs and Wayne Rooney. The Man Of The Match was David Sliva

Man City 3vs1 Fulham
Moussa Dembele opened the scoring in the 7th minute. A brace from Carlos Tevez and a goal from Vincent Kompany secured the win. The Man Of The Match was Carlos Tevez.

Man City 2vs0 Wigan
A brace from Carlos Tevez had the game wrapped up. The Man Of The Match went to Carlos Tevez.

Chelsea 2vs3 Man City
John Terry opened the scoring in the 19th minute. 9 minutes later Wright-Phillips made it 1-1. Just before the half time whistle Malouda made it 2-1. An own goal from Petr Cech and a goal from Carlos Tevez finished the game of for Man City. The Man Of The Match was James Milner

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:29 PM ----------

april update will come when i get home from school

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

Results Review: April
images

Graham has had his first defeat in his City career but until the game he was still unbeaten. Man City are currently 4th in the league.Below are all the results in full.

images

Semi-Final
Fulham 0vs1 Man City
A game what City could have won by more. The scorer was Carlos Tevez. This game sees Manchester City through to the final against Chelsea on the 14th May at Wembley Stadium. The Man Of The Match was Kolo Toure.
images

Man City 2vs1 Sunderland
Tevez opened the scoring in the 21st minute. But 17 minutes later Sunderland equalized with a goal from Darren Bent. In the 3rd minute of added time Adam Johnson secured the 3 points for City. The man of the match went to Adam Johnson.

Liverpool 1vs1 Man City
The game was out shadowed by 7 yellow cards, 4 from Liverpool and 3 from City. Man City's James Milner opened the scoring in the 37th minute. 9 minutes before the end Dirk Kuyt equalised. The Man Of The Match went to Jose Reina.

Man City 1vs0 Tottenham
In the 21st minute Carlos Tevez scored the only goal of the game. The Man Of The Match was Jonathon Woodgate.

Blackburn 0vs2 Man City
The game was goalless until the 82nd minute where Mario Balotelli opened the scoring. In the 2nd minute of added time Adebayor finished of the game and making it 2-0. The Man Of The Match was Vincent Kompany.

Man City 0vs1 West Ham
The game was goalless until the final minute of the game where Jack Collison secured the 3 points for the Hammers. The Man Of The Match went to Jonathon Spector.

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:49 PM ----------

Results Review:May
City had won their last 4 games of the season to secure a top 4 finish and won the FA Cup. Below are the results in full.
images

Final
images

Man City 2vs0 Chelsea
Attendance:90000
A great day for Manchester City as they won the FA Cup for the 1st time since 1969. Manager George Graham has became a big favourite with the City fans. When asked by Kick! Magazine "What are your feelings about being the manger to end City's 8 year wait without a trophy?", George had this to say "Just fantastic, I had a feeling that we would win from the very beginning, but it's a cup competition so anyone could win. The Man Of The Match Yaya Toure had also had his say on the victory " I am so delighted about the victory especially as I scored the winner."
images

Both Fabio Capello and Francois Zahoui were in the stands looking at players for the next national squads. The England manager was looking at Joe Hart, Gareth Barry, James Milner, Ashley Cole, John Terry and Frank Lampard. The Ivory Coast manager was looking at Yaya Toure, Kolo Toure and Dider Drogba. Ex Manchester City manger Roberto Mancini was in the stands. The goal scorers were Vagner Love and Yaya Toure.

images

Everton 0vs1 Man City
City managed to beat 9 man Everton thanks to a goal from James Milner in the 58th minute. Heitinga received a straight red card for hacking down Jo with a two footed challenge in the 81st minute. 4 minutes later 19 year old centre back Shane Duffy got sent off as he tripped Jo up. George Graham stuck up for Shane Duffy in his press conference after the game by saying "Jo should off got booked for diving instead of Duffy getting sent off. Next time Mike Dean needs to get his facts right and say it was a dive because it was clearly a dive." The Man Of The Match was James Milner.

Man City 3vs0 Stoke
City were helped to the 3 points by a brace from Vagner Love in the 36th and 45th minutes. Jerome Boating scored the opener in the 17th minute. The Man Of The Match went to City's Vagner Love.

Bolton 0vs1 Man City
Last game of the season. A game that City needed to win and Liverpool to drop points meant that they went into the Champions League. Liverpool were headed to a 0-0 draw by Aston Villa which meant City went into the Champions League. The goal scorer was Vagner Love who scored on the stroke of half time. The Man Of The Match was Vagner Love.

Below is the final league table

Good first season, 19.75million as BACKUP! lol love that you have kept the Man City Mentality!!!

I've bought in 11 players into the club this transfer window and spending £111m. But only 3 of them will be in my 1st choice 11. I also wanted players with Champions League experiance for my Champions League squad.

images

Gareth was bought in for a fee of £43.5m. I wanted someone that could play anywhere on the left wing so Bale was my man. Also he has had the Premier League experiance.

images

Demba was bought in for a fee of £12.25m. I was looking for a better player but all of the clubs rejected the bids that I made. He is going to be in my starting 11.

Z

Bruno was bought in for a fee of £26m. Same as Demba I wanted a better player but none of the clubs acepeted my bids. He will be in my starting 11.

images

Alex was bought in from Southampton for a fee of £5m. At just the young age of 18 he will be playing in cup games against lower league teams. I believe he will become a great player in the future.

9k=

Alex was bought in for a fee of £4.4m, which was his realse clause. Same as Chamberlain he will be playing in cup games against lower league teams and will be a great player for the future.

9k=

Marc was bought in for a fee of £2m. Same as the two Alex's he will be playing in the cup against lower league teams.

images

Willian was bought in for a fee of £5m. He will be a back up player this season. But in the next few seasons he will be moved into the starting 11.

images

Ashely was bought in for a fee of £1.7m. Many people will be asking why I bought him. It all started when I asked Gareth just after he joined if he could reccomend a back up defender. So I made a bid for him. He will be a back up.

2Q==

Fernadno was bought in for a fee of £650k. I was suprised when Real Madrid only wanted £650k for him. He will be a back up player.

images

Jose was bought in for a fee of £3m. He will be rotaed around with Jerome Boating.

2Q==

Phil was bought in for a fee of £7.5m. He is going to be partnering Ashely Willams in the back up starting 11.

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:16 PM ----------

no more updates on this due to my saved game not being able to load

Status
Not open for further replies.