IcyKillers

Reaction score
PEOPLE THAT INSPIRED ME TO MADE THIS TACTIC IS SIR ALEX FERGUSON AND HARRY REDKNAPP !!

Usually I will always download tactic from here , but now I'm getting tired of downloading so ,
I uploaded my Own Tactic . It Work Really well for my tottenham , Won 2 MINER CUPS and 2 MAJOR cups for my first season .My Second season i have won the champion league , premier league , fa cup , carling cup , community shield and uefa super cup .This is the best tactic that I have ever Used

MATCH PREPARATION-AVERAGE TO VERY HIGH , ATTACKING MOVEMENT
PITCH-MAXOPP INSTRUCTIONS-LEAVE TO ASSISTANT

I don't use any shout , because i don;t really think you need it when using this tactic .

View attachment 213515View attachment 213546 View attachment 213516View attachment 213549

Also Undefeated against Liverpool,Arsenal,Manchester United . Beat Barca in Champion League Final

View attachment 213541View attachment 213552View attachment 213553
View attachment 213554
My newest Liverpool fight

View attachment 213542

Try it with Napoli won 3-2 against Real Madrid , what fascinated me is that my players didn't get a single yellow or red card

View attachment 213599View attachment 213600

I've also try it with Newcastle , Managed to held inter 2-2 but 4CCC while inter 1CCC

View attachment 213636View attachment 213638

Beat Roma Using Wigan

View attachment 213650View attachment 213651

Now I am trying this tactic with dortmund , my goal is to make dortmund win the Champion League , will post screenshot later .

View attachment 213513

GOOD OR BAD !
FEEDBACKS !
IS WELCOME !

Last edited:
I need your Feedbacks .

Pehaps you could add some informaion about the tactic, not just a picture if the formation and roles and strategy. Whats the the flow of the game. ? What tweaks have you made o the sliders etc or are the sliders untouched from the TC, any shouts you use . As it is now, there have been no reasons for anybody to try it ( or time for that matter since you posted it in the middle of the night :D )

Cheers

Pehaps you could add some informaion about the tactic, not just a picture if the formation and roles and strategy. Whats the the flow of the game. ? What tweaks have you made o the sliders etc or are the sliders untouched from the TC, any shouts you use . As it is now, there have been no reasons for anybody to try it ( or time for that matter since you posted it in the middle of the night :D )

Cheers

Thanks for the advice , i'm sorry because in my country right now is morning .

patch

Yeah, I have, but is this for 12.1.1 or 12.0.4?

I used a similar tatic to this when i took my Doncaster Rovers side to the premiership, how ever i feel playing more narrow, and using counter attack is much more effective but thats up to the individual really.. And the only other difference between my tatic and this is that i didnt have a focus passing it was mixed rather then through the middle..

As long as you have a strong deffence and good Gk the rest all fits in to place and with the CD i would suggest them being limited defenders that shot stoppers, ur mid fields 1 being a BWM and the other being a DLP i hope that also helps :D

I used a similar tatic to this when i took my Doncaster Rovers side to the premiership, how ever i feel playing more narrow, and using counter attack is much more effective but thats up to the individual really.. And the only other difference between my tatic and this is that i didnt have a focus passing it was mixed rather then through the middle..

As long as you have a strong deffence and good Gk the rest all fits in to place and with the CD i would suggest them being limited defenders that shot stoppers, ur mid fields 1 being a BWM and the other being a DLP i hope that also helps :D

Nice advice , But I have seen a lot of people use their midfield as One BWM and One DLP .
me myself have try it to , but I change it because I scored and conceded a lot too . Sounds Crazy right ?
It Is just my personal opinion ,
If you guys change it and works just great it is up to you guys .
Beside my tactic made a lot of possession almost every game for my Wigan and my other teams

Anybody else ? I really need your feedbacks ,

because i want to make a tweak if you guys have a problem with this tactic .