CL Final

ajw

Reaction score
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm nervous. Wish I was as relaxed as Fergie! i've got an exam tomrrow but I'm much more bothered about tonight.

It will defo be tight, hopefully better than the FA Cup final! What are people thinkin??

COME ON UTD

Needs an early goal to kick it off.....otherwise it will be a boring game. Looking forward to it though :), hope Manure win and theres no extra time or pens.

i'm just hoping for a great game with good attacking football and not stopping every few mins for fouls.

i'm just hoping for a great game with good attacking football and not stopping every few mins for fouls.

Doubt that will happen. A repeat of last seasons FA Cup final I think. Don't really care who wins, although it would be nice if Chelsea did so the honours are all spread around a bit.

Decent game so far. Chelsea playing no better than the semi at the moment so Man Utd should come out and roll over them in the second half really.

yeah but chelsea are pretty resiliant so they might nick a winner, anything could happen

alot better match than i thought though , and ive won 20 quid of bets so far too so im happy whatever happens

Thought it was a good game. Man U dominated first half what a goal by Ronaldo and Tevez missed a few. Also what a cross by Rooney :O.

second half was all Chelsea but credit to Vidic for an outstanding defencive display Chelsea were lucky with there goal also.

Poor Terry have to feel sorry for him and Ballack losing it twice. Anelka didnt even wanna hit it and Drogba is a ****

congrats Man Utd, Ryan Giggs and Sir Alex

Can't see how Chelsea could complain so much about what tevez did when they themselves did the exact same thing (Kalou) when Cole had cramp....and Drogba was just stupid, right infront of the ref and assistant.

Was a good first half, dominated by Manure. Tevez could of scored 2 (Carrick should of scored rebound - but hit it straight at the keeper?).

Had a feeling Ronaldo would miss - don't understand why players stop during a run up, probably puts them off more than the keeper as it puts doubt into your mind as to how and where the penalty will go.

Poor second half though, Chelsea dominated mostly. Glad that Man Utd won it in the end but didn't want it to go to penna's.

Terry slipping :lol:

Though i know *very* little about football i quite enjoyed watching that match, it got so intense! lol

After the end though when Man U won, i just wanted to give Terry a hug through the TV, awww bless him the look on his face! lol

Yeah he was gutted - was quite funny - at least it shows that some footballers are actully passionate about the game and the clubs they are at.

_44678559_terry2_getty416.jpg

Whey!

_44678647_terry_tears.jpg

Whey x2 !

Redders I love those pictures.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

God that was amazing, unbelievable. Mental. Get in. Cba with my thoughts on the match right now, I'm exhausted from watchin it.

Good game. Was so dissapointed at HT as I knew we should have been 2 or 3 up at that point. Cech made some really good saves. Then to conceed in such a scruffy way :(

Chelsea were the more controlling side in the 2nd half but both teams probably created the same amount of good chances.

When it came down to penalties I knew Ronaldo would miss (before shootout started), just never expected him to miss and for us to still go on and win.

Congrats.

Missed a lot of the first half but from what I saw of the second half Chelsea were very unlucky. You never heard Rooneys name after the break and Ronaldo faded very badly (or rather Essien played him out the game). Chelsea then hit the woodwork twice so you've got to feel sorry for them.

Penalties is always a bad way to lose.

anyone got a link to highlihts, i wanna watch the game sober

Edwin van der Sar was funny, his first words in the interview were "******* ****, sorry." Was a good game to watch, **** way for it to be decided though.

Yeh pens are never the best way to decide it. An exciting shootout though to be fair.

yea got that in an email at work this morning at ten past nine. Never takes long does it

THought Terry was just having a few harsh words with Tevez, apparantly not with the new spitting row.

article-0-0155F64F00000578-139_468x382.jpg

article-0-0155F65D00000578-797_468x372.jpg

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/B5uGA9Ef55I&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/B5uGA9Ef55I&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Dirty *******.

Video no longer available...

What a ******* ****. So glad he missed, hate the man. Was a picture to see him crying, any ounce of sympathy I had for him has gone with that. What Tevez did was only as bad as what they'd done not long before, except typical Chelsea kicked off about it, wankers.

First half we should have been at least 3-0 up, Cech aint had the best season but it seemed like he'd made up for it. Awesome double save. Then Chelsea's goal typical Chelsea really, at least VDS' slip got levelled out :D. Ronny owned Essien as well.

They were obv unlucky to hit woodwork like they were lucky to score aswell. **** it when they did but thought it was gona be a repeat of 99 :D.

Drogba deserved to go even if it was only a little slap, thats the rule. Probably the lat we see of him. And some guy I was next to said him being s.o probs wouldnt make much of a difference cos it was so late into ET. And I said yeh but he's probably a penalty taker. Zing.

Never been so nervous during pens, ever.