Clan gaming

Jay Pricey

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've belonged to a gaming clan called TeamXtreme for the last 4 years, it has divisions in such PC games as Starwars republic Commando, Call of duty 4+mw2 and so on, however some members and I are creating a new community for console gaming in order to expand. If anyone wants to join a new, fun community in which I will be running various tournaments, leagues, group-fun games, I would really appreciate it.

The idea is simply to create a wide variety of people who will get to know each other and play together, I will be one of the main figureheads in the xbox360 division, however we are also looking for PS3 and Wii members. If you could please give ]-TX-[ | TeamXtreme Clan Forums • Index page a visit and sign up, I'd be most grateful, the actual subforums for the console gaming area haven't arrived yet, but will do very shortly. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

we mostly play games such as call of duty and fifa for example, however we want to expand into lots of games as it will be a fun community to meet fellow players and get new friends, so if you have any ideas for any video games you want to play or help run tournaments/leagues/scrims over then we will listen to you.

Lol Wii.

Anyway, the forum looks pretty good and have signed up.

Looks nice, I signed up- Same username as I have on here :)

I'm shocking at Call Of Duty but good at Fifa do you have to play all the games the clan has to join ?

I'm shocking at Call Of Duty but good at Fifa do you have to play all the games the clan has to join ?

Mate, this is just a community to have a laugh and meet new friends, as long as you can take being **** :)p) like I do and have fun, nobody will care how good you are at any games. We play any game in this community, as long as you can find people in the community who play the same game online as you, you can play it in the community.

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

iSpy would **** all over you n00bs.

every single iSpy member except you and Joneesy is in this community ;)

The true iSpy members wont join your n00b society ;)

haha well if you do feel like joining, the options there mate. Also we may be looking for somebody to moderate the PS3 section, anyone from this forum who plays PS3 regularly and has the experience to control a forum section?

Quite a few of you have signed up and I'm really pleased that you have. Thanks! Anyone else who plays xbox is welcome to join, or if you have friends who do, tell them about it. The PS3 section will also be opened shortly.