cadchee

Reaction score
Hi guys, some of you may know me here from previous FM where i created the tactic ''Goals Goals everywhere''.
This year i tried to emulate the same tactic with the same great results!
Dunno if the tactic works with small teams but with my Juve it worked prefect!

These amazing results were made without having Buffon, Chiellini, Bonucci, Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Marchisio, Tevez, Llorente on my team.
Instead of Buffon i brought Scuffet
Instead of Chiellini i brought Romagnoli
Instead of Bonucci i brought Balanta
Instead of Lichtsteiner i brought a wonderkid who was not better than him.
Instead of Vidal i brought Sergi Roberto (Stupid, i know) :p
Instead of Marchisio i bought Sterling
Instead of Tevez i brought Fierro
Instead of Llorente i brought Lukaku.
Yeah, its the 3rd season but players that i have on the 2rd season are not better than players that i had on my 2nd season ( expect, Sterling and Lukaku)

Lets get to the tactic now:
View attachment 303334 View attachment 303357

As you can see, the tactic has Overload mentality and D-Line is required for teams playing with long balls or direct passing. Away from home i used Control or Standart mentality, depending on opponent but mos of the time i started the game with Overload mentality.

Tactic has OI's
View attachment 303336 View attachment 303335

If someone tries different OI's then its up to you guys, this is the only way i've used the OI's on this tactic.

Training is like usual
Druing Pre Season: Genreal Training: Teamwork Match Training: Tactic
During the Season: General Training: Balanced (Average) Match Training: Att. Movement

Now lets see the season stats on my Juve Save:
View attachment 303351 View attachment 303350 View attachment 303348

As you can see on the 3rd SS im on 32 wins in a row and 56 Games without a defeat
Season is over so im hoping to contniue this run on the next season.

Some Results:

View attachment 303344 View attachment 303343 View attachment 303342 View attachment 303341 View attachment 303340 View attachment 303339 View attachment 303338 View attachment 303333

Once again, i dont know if the tactic works with small teams because i havent tried it.

Enjoy it guys, hope it works for you like it worked for me :)

View attachment 303337

Last edited:
I won CL against Barca 4-2, i lost it in the previous season with a different tactic to Barca, so it was a revenge :p

I've put a SS of the match against Barca :)

Amazing going forward.
Won 2 home games 8-1 and 7-0.
Away To Arsenal got roasted 5-3 mainly due to sloppy passes from my defence.
When you say away you change it is that every away game or those you think will be hard.

Amazing going forward.
Won 2 home games 8-1 and 7-0.
Away To Arsenal got roasted 5-3 mainly due to sloppy passes from my defence.
When you say away you change it is that every away game or those you think will be hard.

It depends on the opposition mate, sometimes Def. Training helps too :)

Played with Juve 20 games. 18 won 1 draw ( 3:3 with Chievo, they had 3 shoot and 3 goal, i had over 25 inside and only 3 goal ) and 1 loss.

But most goals came from midfield, striker rarely score. I have Tevez, Fierro and Llorente. I would say Vidal and Jakub Blaszczykowski are only players with good ratings. Pogba nothing, Pirlo even worse, defenders too low rating. Oh yeah, Ricardo van Rhijn is excelent on RWB.

And im not scoring in total not even close goals as u are.
Probably cause this thread is like 4 months old!