Status
Not open for further replies.

simunovic1986

Reaction score
Looking for someone to compete with Fletcher for the MC box to box midfield position.

Has any got any view on Marchiso or Sissoko? Both would cost me around 15M

Well, Marchisio is already top quality at the start, but Sissoko becomes the best DM in the game. Personally, Sissoko, purely because he gets a lot better.

Marchiso :) he's brilliant, also look for a kid called Bernardo, doesn't cost much and he is amazing!

marchisio is more versatile, good enough stats to play as a deep playmaker for example

Decision time....

Offers accepted -

Marchiso 5M plus Cleverley and Pogba
Sissoko 15M plus Fornasier

Which is the better deal..

Marchisio for that deal.But have to say Sissoko is the better player.

That deal depends on how much money you will have remaining and what the other positions you want to strengthen are. Love Marchisio, but i'd go with Moussa Sissoko personally.

Decision time....

Offers accepted -

Marchiso 5M plus Cleverley and Pogba
Sissoko 15M plus Fornasier

Which is the better deal..

Pogba turns out to be a decent player as well, take sissoko since you have the likes of carrick,scholes and possibly park to play with fletcher.

I play a really atacking formation with Moussa Sissoko as my only DM. I have to say he performs great, I hugely depend on him. He is strong and not slow at all.

Dont accept miracles from this guy, he will do his job and do it great. He will get the ball and pass it. Also he has a high Pass and tackle rating per game

There are two things i really haate about him, the first is he gets booked a lot no straight REDs but a lot of yellows.

The second is He loves to take Longshots and i mean a LOT, the thing is he fails at it. I asked him alot of times to stop doin that and he rejected. eventually i learned him to look for a pass rather than a shot and he performs better.

Sissoko is probably better stat-wise, but Marchisio does often have the rare (unique?) "midfield general" personality.....I don't know exactly if that helps at all but it sounds like it must be a positive. Maybe he'd be a better tutor to youngsters, or he holds a team together better.

But I would definitely buy him at that price, he's usually a very expensive player, whereas in most games you can usually get Sissoko if you really want him.

Status
Not open for further replies.