Gooders007

Reaction score
Hello,

On my spurs save I've been able to dominate possession for games, getting at least 60% for the majority of games. However I only create between 0-2 CCC's per game. What's the best way to get these?

Playmakers with decent passing and creativity would help.

I have a 3 man triangle midfield. AP Support (Eriksen) and DLP support (Dembele) with an anchor man sitting behind them (Sandro). Any tactics crucial to creating them?

Post a screenshot of your tactic. Looking at your midfield trio, I'd say setting Eriksen to AP Attack would give you better options further forward. I always try and setup my midfield with a defend/support/attack combo. It depends on other roles up the pitch though.

I'm not too sure how to do that. I have two inside forwards (attack) and a false 9 further up the field, playing control and very fluid.

make sandro a regista, then make dembele box to box mid fielder, that might help

alt + f9 takes a screenshot, post it here and we can see what's up.

I'll do it when I get home. I've never really liked a regista as it doesn't shield the defence as much and with Eriksen as attack and Dembele as box to box I think I would be exposed.

set one CD to cover, the other CD to stopper, it will clear those pesky through ball attempts the AI try.