Status
Not open for further replies.

hughsi

Reaction score
Is there any way I can tweak my tactic to score more CCCs, I'm Man City so I have quality strikers and midfielders but I still seem to be missing 4-6 CCCs a game. :mad:

I think it's a bug, which will hopefully be fixed in the next patch.

I don't know if you could call it a bug as we don't really know what the game considers a CCC.

it isnt a bug there is at least 3 threads on this. stop worrying about the CCC stat, judge each chance on merit by watching it

CCC's isnt a bug because they happen in real life you dont score ever chance you get players miss open goals put them just past the post just over the cross bar these are class as CCC's!!!!

Yeah, and that's the bug, they just call random chances CCC's.

Yeah, and that's the bug, they just call random chances CCC's.
thats not a bug. the CCC stat was only brought in by si because forum members clamoured for it, not becuse they wanted it. A clear cut chance is qualitative, in real life you would judge each chance on its on merits (he was leaning back so it was harder than it looked etc). The game cannot make that judgement, it has to has have specific boundaries with which to define a CCC and the current definition is too loose, but then its incredibly difficult to define accurately, nothing to do with random

CCC's isnt a bug because they happen in real life you dont score ever chance you get players miss open goals put them just past the post just over the cross bar these are class as CCC's!!!!

But you usually don't get 5-10 CCC's in a match and miss all of them.

bau08yir.jpg

no hope :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.