Clement Grenier - AMC - Olympique Lyonnais.

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 7K
Best thing is that players like Grenier and Verratti is that they don't need to be registered until they are 21.

Yeah true, verratti is only 17 so he'll be classed as homegrown, grenier however is 19 soo he wont be homegrown, any other recomendations for young either french,portuguese, italian talent?

clement was amazing in my lyon save kept kallstrom and pjanic out my team and pjanic had a 7.9 rating

I got him on my Benfica save using the latest transfer update. will see how he turns out.

Looks decent on mine's, in 2014. Regular for Sampdoria, I'll keep an eye on him.

Just coming to the end of my first season in charge of Chelsea, bringing in some young players for the future, may have to tap him up before the likes of Real Madrid, Barcelona and the rest :D anyone got his attributes at the beginning of the game?..

Just coming to the end of my first season in charge of Chelsea, bringing in some young players for the future, may have to tap him up before the likes of Real Madrid, Barcelona and the rest :D anyone got his attributes at the beginning of the game?..

theyre ok, dont look like much but TT att mids and first team football makes him better.

seriously guize, my Lyon formation is so effective that i have to be in **** street before i think about playing Govou and even Michel Bastos, which is a shame.

Back