Raikan007

Reaction score
Name: Clement Grenier
Club: Olympique Lyonnais
D.O.B: 07/01/1991

Nationality: French
Position: Attacking Mid Centre (central mid)

Clement+Grenier+Lyon+v+Celtic+Emirates+Cup+TzEiw0gwccxl.jpg

Strengths:

• [*=center]First touch

[*=center]Technique

[*=center]Stamina

[*=center]Determination

[*=center]Creativity

[*=center]Pretty much everything really

Weaknesses:

• [*=center]Finishing

[*=center]Tackling

[*=center]Marking (none besides finishing that matter too much for his position)

One of my favourite players from previous FM's, I found him last week (he starts the game as 20yrs old) he has developed really quickly with me as well, he is being tutored by Modric a the moment though, but is playing very, very well, a definite look at if you have the cash, the newer better Gourcuff :)

Suggested Roles:

Attacking Mid/Advanced Playmaker/Treq

Screenshots:

View attachment 243004View attachment 243002View attachment 243003

beat me to it, was going to do a post about him today, as he is performing amazingly for me at Liverpool, really going to be a star for me, For some reason, when i signed him the fans hated him, really disapointed with the signing (second season, 7 million), but after his debut against utd at old trafford, where he got two assists and a goal, they changed their tune pretty quickly, can see him becoming a key player for me before long, looking like becoming Gerrards replacement

also paid £7m for him! I have always like him since a few years ago, sort of forgot about him since last year.. He is a quality player and would very well as the playmaker in a possession tactic with his PPM's and stats!

going to see how he develops :)

Very good player, usually gets unhappy at Lyon too, so you can pick him up for a good price. I signed for Cagliari and he was immense, Gonalons, his Lyon team-mate is great too.

One weakness I have noticed in his game, is his heading, especially for someone at 6'1, he tends to get beaten very easily from GK's and set plays in general, not a major weakness i know, but can be annoying when you lose posession from a goal kick cause he has just got beaten in air by a 5'5 inch midget player

One weakness I have noticed in his game, is his heading, especially for someone at 6'1, he tends to get beaten very easily from GK's and set plays in general, not a major weakness i know, but can be annoying when you lose posession from a goal kick cause he has just got beaten in air by a 5'5 inch midget player

Not really a weakness if it isn't required ;)

True I suppose, more of an annoyance, but you would think someone of his height would be more imposing in the air

I know what you mean, he should be a bit better in the air due to his size!

Don't use long goal kicks then Korty, set keeper to distribute to Dcr or Dcl and the shortest passing! his goalkicks will be played to a defender so instead of Grenier trying to compete to win the header in the centre of the park from goal kicks this would totally remove that aspect :)

Good point, will have to sort that one out, normally they are played to my full backs, but occasionally one gets booted down field and if it goes to grenier, then its posession lost, however is Sanogo gets on end of it, it usually becomes another assist for reina

7 million seems to be the lowest they accept, but he is well worth it, I'm sure his value would have risen dramatically for me if it wasn't for the aformentioned leg break

i got him for 1.4 mill at aberdeen a season or so in and sold him bwt 7 years later for bwt 25 mill he amazing was the core of my team.

i got him for 1.4 mill at aberdeen a season or so in and sold him bwt 7 years later for bwt 25 mill he amazing was the core of my team.

do you have a SS of him? that is very, very cheap, what patch are you on? must be the earlier ones....

Last edited: