Cleveland show or family guy

Neither.Both try too hard to be funny.But fail.The first few seasons of Family Guy were good,but noow they're dragging on. Everyone has become obsessed with them,and you here quotes ALL the time.i bet none of you remember when it got cancelled? No? thought not.

i remember, it was practically an underground cult series, then it got cancelled, DVD sales went through the roof, then it gets recommissioned and suddenly everyones a fan....:mad:

Family Guy all the way, apart from when they spend half the show repeating the same line over an over again....

Neither.Both try too hard to be funny.But fail.The first few seasons of Family Guy were good,but noow they're dragging on. Everyone has become obsessed with them,and you here quotes ALL the time.i bet none of you remember when it got cancelled? No? thought not.

****, you caught me... I didn't watch Family Guy when it first began. :'(

Of course I don't actually care.

was just after the third series witch was in 2002 then was brought back in 2005

but I agree with ya Family guy was funny from series 1- 5 now it just drags on I can still watch it but it feel like you have to force yourself to laugh same with the simpsons (I wish they would just end it already)

I have watched all the cleveland show first series and it is not as good as family guy simply because there is less characters Cleveland Brown jnr is annoying, no Quagmire figure, no Brian, No Stewie he is Key

Family Guy eeeasily.

Also, Futurama wipes its **** with Simpsons. Simpsons is so hit and miss, Futurama is always hilarious.

for me family guy though i did find the four episodes theyve shown on e4 very very funny

Family Guy hands down.

Family Guy.

Didn't even have time to blink before picking.

Definitely Family Guy, Cleveland (although funny) is probably the last character I would have chosen to make a spin-off. Quagmire or Stewie would be so much better :/

I agree. Family Guy all the way but I'd have gone Quagmire personally! :(

famguy.gif

Early Family Guy was a lot better than The Cleveland Show, but now they're basicly about as unfunny as each other.

You should put a poll.
Still, I prefer Cleveland's humour in Family Guy rather than on his own show. I have seen all Cleveland Shows, as I downloaded them :), and they dont compare with Family Guy. There are funny bits, but I prefer Cleveland with Quagmire(giggidy<)), Joe and Peter. They should have made a spin-off with Quagmire....