arigijo

Reaction score
hey guys !

i have 28 million left to spend and confuse to choosing a left wing back

i'm on man utd, real madrid bid my evra for 36m
should i release him?

if i release him i would like to buy clichy or vargas
i had offered 33m for clichy and accepted by arsenal

but what do you think, better clichy or evra for my squad?

clichy
but i would try and get bale as well and sell fabio and rafael, they are terrible

Clichy is becoming really, really good on my Arsenal save second season. Gone up in value by about 6mil, one of my most consistent players. Better than Vargas, assuming that you want a more attacking fullback. I would recommend Criscito too, as he always becomes top, but hes got great defensive skills- much like Ashley Cole but not as fast.

clichy
but i would try and get bale as well and sell fabio and rafael, they are terrible

how was your rafael and fabio value?

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

Clichy is becoming really, really good on my Arsenal save second season. Gone up in value by about 6mil, one of my most consistent players. Better than Vargas, assuming that you want a more attacking fullback. I would recommend Criscito too, as he always becomes top, but hes got great defensive skills- much like Ashley Cole but not as fast.

so should i replace evra with clichy?

Sell and buy clichy a great left back or go for the future and cheaper option Diego renan

how was your rafael and fabio value?

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

so should i replace evra with clichy?

Yes. He's essentially a younger model of the same quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.