curtyb

Reaction score
basically i was playing the game for ages like normal, then went to click on a player in my squad and the game just closed. no error message or anything, if i click a player on the tactics screen, the news feed, the game shuts down. i can still continue and play matches etc, but as soon as i click a player it shuts down. any ideas?

Same prob here

I have exactly the same problem here. I simply can't click on a player to see the stats.. I have an original FM2011 and cannot understand what is the cause of this problem..
Thanks in advance...

Delete all the crash dumps in your crash dumps map. Then load the game again.

It still doesn't work. Thanks though..

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:01 PM ----------

can any1 provide us with a solution to this problem? thanks..

try the solutions listed in my help thread. It's linked in my thread

basically i was playing the game for ages like normal, then went to click on a player in my squad and the game just closed. no error message or anything, if i click a player on the tactics screen, the news feed, the game shuts down. i can still continue and play matches etc, but as soon as i click a player it shuts down. any ideas?

I have the same problem, im in my 3rd season and ive had no problems at all untill now!! I read your guide jak16 but it was no help for this problem, does anyone have a solution ???????

Cheers

deleting crash dumps for me dont work i delete them then when i do something agian they jsut create another one

same happens to me fm1063

---------- Post added at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------

anyone know a solution? really doing my head in !!!

cheers

Last edited: