Reaction score
So, I decided to challenge myself a bit, and I took up the challenge of Undrio, a club in the 3rd division of my beloved Faroe Islands.

View attachment 350320

The first season found as winners of the league. This was the first trophy the club has ever won!

View attachment 350321

This is our glorious squad of champions. Well, they are not world-beaters, but below are the two most valuable:

View attachment 350316

Man, he was deadly in front of goal. Most of his scores were assisted by this guy,

View attachment 350315

who was the best passer in the league.

We also have two fine regens, a DL and a Target Man that will have big roles next season:

View attachment 350314

View attachment 350312

So how do you think we're going to do next season? Can we get another promotion to the Effodeildin, the premier league?

well done on the first season mate, I myself could never manage players with such poor ability.

Second season, 1.deild.

We did a ton of transfers this summer, as a lot of players had to leave, because they plainly sucked :p

View attachment 350013

The First half of the season has been kind to us, but we still have seventeen games, so we can't afford any sign of relaxation

View attachment 350012

In cup. we were knocked early on, and thus we didn't have any significant income

View attachment 350011

Just to clarify, the resrve teams can't be promoted, so it's not difficult to get the valuable promotion.

What do you think? Can we make it to the top? Stay tuned for more!

Second season, 1.deild pt.2

As the great Freddy Mercury would say, ''Weeee aree the chaaaaampiooooons my frieeeeend!''

View attachment 349693

Our key man was once again the mighty Erling Fles. Behold!

View attachment 349690

and again he was assisted by one man mostly, the great youth, who has an epic moustache!

View attachment 349689

But I don't think Erling will keep up in the Effodeildin, so I got two strikers that will replace him:

View attachment 349687

View attachment 349686

I also got my two starting backs, a DR and a DL:

View attachment 349684

View attachment 349683

The only negative is that my finances are getting depleted, so i will have to act very carefully till I get a European ticket!

So guyz, the story will pause for 3 weeks because I am off to vacation in Greece :p Any feedback is very appreciated!