Clince121188's Replica Tactics Thread

Hey everyone,

Something I like to do when I'm struggling to find a new game to interest me long term is to replicate any tactics that appeal to me. This thread is basically to ask you for any tactic suggestions you would like to see implemented on FM.

Some obvious ones that I'll be working on soon(simply because they are so defined in the phylosophys behind them) are Barcelonas Tiki-Taka(Guardiola Style) and Real Madrids high paced Counter Attack system

Note

As these tactics will be "replicas" they may not necessarily be the most successful of tactics, just as close as I can get the players to acting out the roles and overall phylosophy of the tactic suggested

So... please get your suggestions coming in!

My Real Madrid replica tactic : http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=7742

Last edited:
brill tell me how its going every so often :) i always find it so hard to do counter attack tactics, as you have probably guessed i am chelsea supporter and another tactic i was thinking was carlo ancelloti's tactics at chels, loved the way he got malouda and anelka scoring goals

I would be very interested to see a formation for the Manchester United side of 2006-07 season. This team included Rooney, Ronaldo and Saha. This team destroyed a strong Roma team 7-1 at old Trafford and played some excellent free flowing attacking football.

I would be very interested to see a formation for the Manchester United side of 2006-07 season. This team included Rooney, Ronaldo and Saha. This team destroyed a strong Roma team 7-1 at old Trafford and played some excellent free flowing attacking football.

I've chosen the 2008-09 and 1998-99 tactics for modern United tactics of that helps you(went for the 08-09 team for the 00's because of the amazing defensive structure)

I know this is way off topic and I apologize, But what do you think is a realistic budget for Liverpool? Do you think they should start off with nothing and only 70% of transfer revenue being allowed and be unable to request it to be higher?

I've hit a real brick wall recreating the Real Madrid Counter-Attack...Everything is going really well untill the final third, where no matter what I do Ronaldo won't stop taking long shot...any tips??(bar taking away the preffered move)

My first replica tactic is almost complete, I'm just concentrating on some of the slighter things(like cutting down on Ronaldos long shots)

Overall though it's not only looking like a reasonable replica but quite a successful one too

If anyone has tips on getting Ronaldo shooting closer to goal let me know :D

Maybe increase his mentality (to positioning himself higher in the pitch. only if doesn't disrupct the whole concept of the tactic) or decrease his creative freedom to do just what is asked.

Have you tried that he unlearn that PPM? I know you've said that before but could be the solution..

Maybe increase his mentality (to positioning himself higher in the pitch. only if doesn't disrupct the whole concept of the tactic) or decrease his creative freedom to do just what is asked.

Have you tried that he unlearn that PPM? I know you've said that before but could be the solution..

The reason I don't want to change PPMs is that I want it to be a general tactic that anyone can use with real with the players from the start of the season. Decreasing his freedom was going to be my next port of call, I just wanted to do what I could before placing limits on his game.

I've submitted the Real Madrid Tactic for consideration from the moderatore, hopefully you'll be able to check it out pretty soon. The Ronaldo - long shots problem seems to have subsided a bit following a few tweaks to both the team and ronaldos instructions.

Back