Clinical Strike ! - 4-1-3-2 Formation! WORKS GREAT WITH UNDERDOG -MID TABELE TEAMS

DummerNick

Reaction score
Welcome my Friend!

This is a tactic that are very Defence Minded.

The Idea behind the tactic is to sit deep, and wait for the perfect chance for an counter attack!

Its a very Direct style of football, Just like Leicester back in the days when they won the championship.

I have been doing my own test with two clubs, both with perfect results!

First I Tested it with a Danish 2 tier Club called Vejle.. As the picture shows, we won the league safely. But we also did a great job in the cup where we did beat OB and FC Midjylland witch are in the best league of danish football..

After that i tried the tactic with a team called Bisceglie, A very small club that just made it to Serie C last year. We won promotion after playoffs, witch are a great result! In the first half of the season, i didint make any signings, at that time we were at 5 place in the league, but in the januar window i made some loan signgins, that very lifted the team

TRAINING:

Let the Assist. Manager do that

OI:

NO OIs!

WHEN YOU WANT TO DEFEND A LEAD IN THE 80+ MIN!!! USE THE WALL TACTIC! Both tactics gonna be linked on this post.

The only downside of the tactic atm, is that we conceed alot of the goals from shots outside of the box, i havent found out yet how to counter that.
View attachment 55172View attachment 55161View attachment 55162View attachment 55163View attachment 55164View attachment 55165View attachment 55166View attachment 55167View attachment 55168View attachment 55169View attachment 55170View attachment 55171View attachment 55160

I post some pictures of the two test saves i have done.

Looks interesting definitely want to try it out with my Everton save. Have you got the download link?

I have posted both tactcics for download on the bottom of the Article :)