Clinical Strikers for Championship QPR

formedfusion

Reaction score
Started a game with QPR and i'm looking for a striker who is going to score a lot of goals to get me out of the Championship. Finding it hard to attract players to QPR. Starting off with 10 million gives me a bit to play with!

Anyone got any ideas from experience?

Humberto Suazo got me 23 goals in premiership in 50mill challenge
Kikin F, Rivaldo are also good

alberto bueno on loan from madrid?
robert lewandowski

cant think of many others off the top of my head for championship level

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

Humberto Suazo got me 23 goals in premiership in 50mill challenge
Kikin F, Rivaldo are also good

yeah kikin fonseca is very good

adriano- porto. he is transfer listed and can score alot of goals. bruno moraes-porto transfer listed .again can score goals

well i signed salvador cabanas for bout 4m he played great, think he got 25+ goals pin his first 3 years at QPR

Keep Helguson, and make him a target man, his heading is very good? somthing over 15 if i rememeber? Le Tallec, 900k at most, very cheap and will score you goals + he's got loads of potenial :)

Ariza Makukula from Benfica,and try Bogdan Stancu from steaua in the other patches he scores a lot and become world class:).

Oh , i forgot Freddy Adu ,also from benfica , i think8-|

ched evans wud be a good buy for you m8 he scores bt 15 or 20 a season when hes on loan in the championship

Dalibor Volas 20+ Goals a season

Benitez £1.6m

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:57 PM ----------

Lots will join but you have to offer them more wages than they are asking for,
e.g. Baloy wanted £14k offered £16k to fend of Hull City.Same with Benitez

Your on the championship there is only 2 words for you and they are
Humberto Suazo​

i signed cabanas for 2.9 and he got me 33 goals in 30 games or get jay rodriguez from burnley he got me 23 goals in 28 games play them as poachers.