Closed Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get over it, the thread was closed for a reason.

They do as they please, they do run the site after all :$

Get a life mate,if this is the only thing you can find to moan about and create a pointless thread about then your a pretty sad guy as far as im concerned.

Thanks for that Parmoboy

threads are closed because thay are usually off topic or just pointless and as for mods thay do what thay want when thay want no point moaning about it because u wont win

I see your point but at the end of the day what they say goes its better to just accept it. Theyre decent guys after all.

Exactly. I am not saying you are wrong eddlad but I know from experience that you can't change their minds and even if you're right they will do as they please so just go with the flow.

A lot of threads are closed for no reason on here, which sucks, mainly because now the website is about 90% spam stories, and 10% percent real threads.. But that thread you linked is a complete waste of time, and should certainly have been closed.. As will this one, no doubt.

A lot of threads are closed for no reason on here, which sucks, mainly because now the website is about 90% spam stories, and 10% percent real threads.. But that thread you linked is a complete waste of time, and should certainly have been closed.. As will this one, no doubt.

Did you read my first post? I have no problem with mods closing threads!

I don't see your point really. A mod/admin has the right to post in closed threads because they have earned it.

They make the site excellent for all of us. They deserve the right to post on closed threads. We should all be grateful to them. (H)

Get a life mate,if this is the only thing you can find to moan about and create a pointless thread about then your a pretty sad guy as far as im concerned.
you need to shut up mate, he has a point and people explain, how does he need to get a life.... idiot

Yay another thread where the idiots on this site start petty arguments.

I think a close is in order.

Oh, mods...feel free to add your comments too |)

Closed thread ehh...might aswell add in my 2 cents :)

Status
Not open for further replies.