Closest season ever?!

ohmygawdzz

Reaction score
Hope this is the right section

I just recently finished my first season with Arsenal getting 81 points and came 4th :l
Heres a screenshot of the finished league table, the top 5 were sooo tight the entire season and changed manymany times, was anyone elses game like this?
Gutted i got beat to 3rd by goal difference D:

Also 9th-14th was also extremely tight

Wow that is close.

Even 5th is only 6 points behind 1st :O

Wow that is close.

Even 5th is only 6 points behind 1st :O
3 games before the end (35 game) united were 2nd and i was 5th level on points with chelsea and city. was a preety exciting end to the season, i drew with chelsea on the 2nd last game tho. devastated -.-

I think my first season with Man City was like that. I think someone will move this thread to Post your success.

Definite glitch!

Look who is 20th :O :'(

i just finished a season with liverpool like that, only i came second with 91 points, chelsea came first with 91 points but had a better goal difference. (gutted)

season1.png

Last edited:
SPOILERS:
Don't read this if you want to follow my story.

Pretty much all of the seasons in my current save.

Most notably:

picture.php

and even more so:

picture.php

although the top was pretty much off and away, all the way down to 7th place had a shot at promotion up to the last game of the season.

First season with Everton finished second on 86 points, beating Liverpool on goal difference, only three points between 1st (Chelsea on 88) and 4th (Man Utd on 85).

makes it great fun! :)

On the last day, about 5 teams could get into champions league..