va1kyri3

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Dont know if theres a thread for this already but, am having serious with my closing down instructions, i play a 442 and both CM alway close down the same person, and this creates space, which the AI always score from.

Any one with am tips or solution would be of great help

Try changing their marking settings to zonal or maybe setting them to mark a specific player so that they both don't close down the same one.

solve the problem with setting them to both of em to man like the CBs

In a 4-4-2 system only gice the two CM's a man mark role. The rest zonal. You will play stunning matches, but make sure there the defenders, midfielders and forwards play close to each other (Mentality). You dan't have to man mark the rest, let the opponent give long ball, as they cannot reach there "creative" midfielders. Tick offside trap, and every long ball they give is 80 % chance of offside.

In a 4-4-2 system only gice the two CM's a man mark role. The rest zonal. You will play stunning matches, but make sure there the defenders, midfielders and forwards play close to each other (Mentality). You dan't have to man mark the rest, let the opponent give long ball, as they cannot reach there "creative" midfielders. Tick offside trap, and every long ball they give is 80 % chance of offside.

can you please give me an example? do u tight mark as well?

Yes, thight marking en counter attack. I play exactly the same style as Vlancia played with H. R. Cuper, my tactic is worth Gold, combined with my (light) training schedules, which I created myself. It took me three seasons to make the final adjustments, and finisg it sucesfully. I win every match, total domination, average scoring 3,4 and conceding 0,3. Average rating team 7.6!!! ;)

Yes, thight marking en counter attack. I play exactly the same style as Vlancia played with H. R. Cuper, my tactic is worth Gold, combined with my (light) training schedules, which I created myself. It took me three seasons to make the final adjustments, and finisg it sucesfully. I win every match, total domination, average scoring 3,4 and conceding 0,3. Average rating team 7.6!!! ;)

any chance of uploading your winning tactic?:D