strmial

Reaction score
playing with Barcelona and having pressing/closing down 4 clicks from normal and hard on tackles to be able to play as the current Barca play. Closing down high up in the field. But i end up with avg. 4 yellow card and 1 red every 3:rd game. How do you set up the tactics to play high/tough closing down without the getting players yellowed or sent off like in real game?

The other team seams to close me down pretty easy in their midfield but my player doesn't close them down at all even though i have high pressing and hard tackles. Whats wrong with my tactic?

Whenever i play at la liga i will get lots of yellow card with normal tackling... Therefore i advice you to leave it a softer tackle to prevent getting lots of cards..

playing with Barcelona and having pressing/closing down 4 clicks from normal and hard on tackles to be able to play as the current Barca play. Closing down high up in the field. But i end up with avg. 4 yellow card and 1 red every 3:rd game. How do you set up the tactics to play high/tough closing down without the getting players yellowed or sent off like in real game?

The other team seams to close me down pretty easy in their midfield but my player doesn't close them down at all even though i have high pressing and hard tackles. Whats wrong with my tactic?

If using both high closing down and hard tackling, you get lots of bookings and even red cards. Simply changing tackling to normal should do the thing for you.

1 - 10 closing down = hard tackle
11 - 15 closing down = normal tackle
15+ closing down = easy tackle

might it help