efcneilcawley

Reaction score
Hi, i'm making a 41221 formation and my aim is to play a gegenpressing tactic.

I've got my AML/AMR on Inside Forward (attack) and i want them to close down much more but unfortunately my only options are closing down less and much less.

What is the best role to have on my AML/AMR as i want them to close down more.

I've googled Gegenpressing and seen some have them closing down more.

Hi, i'm making a 41221 formation and my aim is to play a gegenpressing tactic.

I've got my AML/AMR on Inside Forward (attack) and i want them to close down much more but unfortunately my only options are closing down less and much less.

What is the best role to have on my AML/AMR as i want them to close down more.

I've googled Gegenpressing and seen some have them closing down more.
Gegenpressing isn't in FM.

And if you can't increase the individual players' closing down, it's because it can't be increased more. Sounds like you've already increased closing down via the Team Instruction page?

Gegenpressing isn't in FM.

And if you can't increase the individual players' closing down, it's because it can't be increased more. Sounds like you've already increased closing down via the Team Instruction page?

Thanks for the reply, Ah okay, I thought it would be worth a try or doing something similar.

Yes i've got that on Team Instruction sent to much more. I was hoping i'd get my wingers to close down, perhaps the Opposition Instructions and closing down the defenders and tight marking may help.

Yes i've got that on Team Instruction sent to much more. I was hoping i'd get my wingers to close down
As I said, they will close down more as you've already instructed it via the TI, so you're getting what you're after.

I am trying to set up with a Gegenpress at the moment, with the TI to Close Down, I don;t think you need add it to anyone, but I do pull a the defenders back with their PIs to close down less - I don;t want the back four charging around all over the place.