Clough Tactics FORMATION MEGAPACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have an idea of which one is the most successfull one?

This is the most successful one because its the only one that ive tested properly.

Thanks Woody, let me know if you find any other ones that are more successful :D

I'm just trying out the 4-2-4 formation with AS Roma, I'll get back to you on how it goes :)
They look pretty good to me though :D

sorry are these all plug and play?? if so would you suggest keeping with 1 formation or changing to 1 of the other vaiants away ie 442 at home and another formation away??

I'll give them a go and get back to you with results and performances. :)

sorry are these all plug and play?? if so would you suggest keeping with 1 formation or changing to 1 of the other vaiants away ie 442 at home and another formation away??
Yes they are plug and play,keep one formation.

The highlighted fixtures are the ones in which I used the 4-2-4 variant in. They are working well so far as the fixture list suggests. Will keep using it in other saves too.

I'm in the process of testing them out with a weak Championship team in the form of Blackpool.

4-2-2-2 Has worked out too well for me did ok but nothing ground breaking.
4-2-3-1 Is quite good I made "history" when I defeated West Ham [Championship Side] 2-0
5-3-2 [Wing Backs] Have been quite useful with my Motherwell side with a large 7-0 Victory.

The rest are untrialed in the current blackpool season but over the next few weeks I'll give them a go.

The highlighted fixtures are the ones in which I used the 4-2-4 variant in. They are working well so far as the fixture list suggests. Will keep using it in other saves too.

Bare in mind that the match stats were also impressive for these games. Dominating possession along with a high amount of shots/shots on target.

Including a win over Chelsea I just managed, having 35 shots and 15+ on target while they were kept to a pitiful 4. 1 on target.

Last edited:
I will try the 4-2-4 with my Doncaster side, the V2 tactics worked well so hopefully these will be an improvement

well i was half way through my third season with everton and doing really well with what i regard as a good team and probably wrongly so i decided to change my tactic and experiment to see if it could be better and so i decided to use the 424 variant of these p&p tactics. My first game was a second leg fa cup game against chelsea away and i lost 2-0 going out. Then for about 4-5 games seemed to draw most or sneak a 1-0 win but i new and put it down to the team gelling then about 8 games in beat man utd 2-0 away and i have not lost since and also have only conceded 2 goals in 6 games my most recent game 2-1 victory over my closest rivals arsenal in the league cup. In short i have tried quite a few tactics on the forum and think this is a very solid tactic and would recomend it great work jp 10/10.:):):)

I'm usining the 4-3-3 (non barcelona one) with my arsenal I'm training fabregas as a striker and so far hes quite good and scored 2 against west ham

hey jp this is gr8 will ir work with fm 10? if so which do you think will work best with my west ham team thanks in advance

Well you cant install them into 2010,you would need to write them down.I dont think they would work anyway though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.