Hello there mate do you have set piece takers and does the AM do anything?

My save personaly my AM is my prime creator, He takes my corners and some free kicks

I mainly have someone whos good at free kicks 15+ but if hes injured my AM takes them

This is him, He's been amazing for me.
1623870240716.png

What does the assistant manager do?

My assistant is Roy Keane hes not the best but i have him do the odd press conference, He also does my code of conduct and he helps out on all the training expect goal keeping. I have coaches for individual training.

My assistant is Roy Keane hes not the best but i have him do the odd press conference, He also does my code of conduct and he helps out on all the training expect goal keeping. I have coaches for individual training.

Ok all sounds good is it plug and play?

|

Also did you get 100+ goals in each season?

Hello, I'm loving the tactic but my libero is always having really low ratings. Any advice? Thanks!

Edit: I've used the tactic on 4 different saves, Chelsea, Inter, Tottenham and Brighton. On each save libero and 2 DLP's have really bad ratings, I can rarely get them to drop a 7+.

Last edited: