Club badge creator?

Burlingham004

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I'm looking to turn this badge into one i can use on FM. Does anyone know how I can do this. The team name is Barons FC and any help would be great...many thanks!!!

Last edited:
From looking at other threads this looks like a regular request but if anyone could let me know what programme I could use would really help! Thanks.

Hi Guys, I'm looking to turn this badge into one i can use on FM. Does anyone know how I can do this. The team name is Barons FC and any help would be great...many thanks!!!

I can't draw original illustrations but I can take existing images from Google and work them up into a logo. Here's my version of the Barons, with a member of the Knight's Templar:

View attachment 392172

Let me know what you think. If you like it, I'll provide the 180x180px and 25x18px versions for use in FM.

If you put a "Like" on this message it will attract my attention next time I log in.

Thanks

Sorry just seen your reply. I'd given up hope and have just stumbled across this again, so on the off chance you do the same Thank You for your time!!!