Club Badge on Legaue Table

wayupna

Reaction score
Ok Guys what size does the badge need to be on the league table so that your badge shows up...

I have done my badges now for the rest of the game but unsure what size the league table one needs to be any help please ??

I thought it was 20x20

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

Yeah it is 20x20 I checked.

Nope, it is definitely 18x18. Some people use 20x20, but that is too big for some skins and the icon will end up being cropped. The default ones are 18x18.

Edit: The default width can be up to 25px. So the max default size is 25x18.

Last edited:
I have made a 20x20 one but it shows up in my game but not on my league table or player history will resize to 18x18 and try that..

Thanks all will report findings back...

Small logos are 20x20, I think I know ;)

If they are not showing, check the config is correct.

Strange one i now have a 20x20 Picture and a 18x18 Picture but neither of them show up in my game on my league table ??

Any more Thoughts ?

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Could have somehting to do with the skin that i use in the game do you think ??

Ozzie i sent you a private message not realising it was you that had uploaded them badges sorry !!

Have you made a config file?

Yeah always add the config file before adding into game.. Im now just wondering if i should just start them all over again and replace the complete file see if that helps...

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:54 PM ----------

Small logos are 20x20, I think I know ;)

If they are not showing, check the config is correct.

I have redone it at 20x20 made sure my config is correct but it still will not show up on my league table im baffled !!