PlayItForward

Reaction score
Helllo again, i've decided for FM13 i will be having a stab at the 'Club And Country' alongside my West Brom save, for those who don't know what a 'Club & Country' is take a look at the link below.

Shrew’s Club and Country Guide | FM Veteran

After reading that i've decided to give it a crack, however the problem is choosing the right 'Country' however in Shrew's blog he decided to merge swiss, Austrian, German teams based south of Stuggart and Italian teams north of Genoa, i'd like to do a C&C save with something similar but different teams from several countries added to it.

Was thinking Poland at the moment but your suggestions may alter my idea of choosing them? Your suggestions?

And surely if i chose Poland the league would be boring so what other countries should i add in?

Ideas

Greece were a team i were also thinking, but with high expectations i would properly end up jobless...

Austria - Done before by Shrewnaldo but the idea of the Alps League is brilliant, people wouldnt really want to read yet another Austrian blog.

Canada - Ranked 61st in the world, it could be a challenge but i'd prefer a European based country, the rules of the MLS put me off aswell; contracts and wavers etc, properly wouldnt be able to get my head round them

I do have other ideas aswell but i want to see your suggestions

Thinks to take into mind

I'd prefer a European based country.

Idea's for merging teams/countries together

No country ranked in the top 20 or below 100 (Challenge would be to hard or easy)
for example Spain/Madrid nothing like that, or no stupid idea's like the Soloman Islands...

All comments appreciated

the San Marino Challenge

San Marino Calcio from the Italian leageu system. I think they are C1/A now and the national team although that's ranked over 200 in the NT rankings.

If there's one country I would recommend for this, it would be Scotland. European Based and ranked 56th in the Fifa rankings. I think the domestic league would be pretty competitive on it's own (until you rise into a world class club or if your Celtic at the start), but if your interested in merging, then it would be fun playing in a merger league with the English teams (or a UK league if you want to play as another nation that would be a little bit harder, the Irish perhaps).