Club finances?

forza-juve

Reaction score
I'm currently managing Man Utd and am at the start of my 2nd season. During the first I won every trophy available and at the end of the season there were talks of a tycoon buying the club. Then negotiations started but failed after a week but my chairman said not to rule out the tycoon trying to invest in the club somewhen.
So really my question is, do Man Utd ever get new owners who get rid of the debt? I want to know out of interest.

The debts they start with are to be paid off by 2035. I think if you ever get enough money to pay it off the owner's will.

There will only be new owner's if the debt get's too much and David Gill has to leave or, obviously, he just want's to leave.

Thanks. When you say "if you ever get enough money" do you mean as in club value? Currently in my game the club value is 525mil and the debt is 673mil.

no. the club's value is your finances+your players value if im right. the money refers just the finances alone

no. the club's value is your finances+your players value if im right. the money refers just the finances alone

ah that helps. So I will only get new owners if the debt becomes to large (which it is already) or David Gill wants to leave.

Does anyone with a United save know if you get new owners?

Does David Gill still want to sell the club

No he is happy doesn't want to leave. It says he "loves the club".

Make profits every month and the debts might clear quicker

When you get a takeover the new owners may re structure the debt on this game. There is no way of getting rid of all that debt without cheating i don't think.

Keep filling the stadium like your doing and stay in comps to get prize money

Try and make sure that you make profits out of every player. If you bought someone for £5,000,000 try and sell them for more than that.