Club finances

lazlow

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place so apologies if its not , i have a small question regarding club finances, i want to make my club strong financialy aswell as on the pitch so i was wandering if any of the following realy make a huge difference...

1.Moving extra transfer funds into wage budget to make money from intrest
2.Setting up as many feeder clubs with Financial links as possible(is it worth it?)
3.Searching for bargains and developing them for profit( this would be my least favourite as i find if i invest time in a player i dont realy like to sell him on to a rival ......then have him score against me )

If anyone knows or has any tips to make a team strong financialy or is it a case of dont spend too much and be succesfull on the pitch and the money will come?

For the record im managing Aston villa atm in 2015 winning back to back prem titles but sadly no joy in europe yet (best finish was semis)

1) Yes, this is the best way to utilize extra cash
2) win Europe games and trophies
3) feeder clubs, not sure, some cost about 3 million a season, not sure how much you actually get back to be honest, would be good to see how much cash you generate on those things (you would surely generate more than what it costs you, but would like to see some sort of proof) but I guess that it should, that is why there is that option...
4) youth is the best part of FM, buy them young and sell them for profit, dont sell them to a team in the same league as you, its simple!!
5) just be very tight with wages and contracts i.e. bonuses, put all the extra transfer cash you have into your wage budget and win, win, win :D

One more, for the long term....

When and if you buy `players (bargain) make it a one time transfer. When you sell, do it in installments, the longer the better. 48 months the best. Let me explain, if you keep selling like this, after 4-5seasons, you will make aprox 5+Million per month on transfer income, that will add up to 60+Million a year.... it can get even biiger, you know. Anyway, that is the approach I take, with awesome results.

good addition, forgot to mention that, i do that 90% of the time ;)