BlueElement2k

Reaction score
I'm starting a new game, not really a complete database mod but I'm trying to put a Luxembourg club into the German football system (The Closest regional Division). Now I've had no issues with doing this but the side that I put in Spora Luxembourg are pretty successfully in Luxembourg but it's league and cup history don't carry over. I've searched the database and there are records of them winning the league but it doesn't show up on the honours part of the team information screen. It's a completely aesthetic gripe but it's bugging me. I don't think it's because their playing in a foreign country, because teams like Wrexham and Cardiff Welsh honours carry are shown even though the play in the English league system.

In the editor there's the club history tab when you select the club. Do I really have to document every season points/wins/losses etc. for it to be shown in the honours section?

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Nothing?

Last edited:
Have you tried it with any other clubs? Like moving manchester united to Serie A, just to see if their club honours carry over?