Otsa

Reaction score
Im in year 2025 in my Chelsea game and I've managed some great players during my career. Several of them have become legends for Chelsea.
The thing I've wondered about is how does the favoured personnel\icon\legend status work on team information screen. I've had Falcao and a regen turn up as legends but at some point they were put into the icon category.
Also I had Ramires have a great career for Chelsea (309 league appearances and 53 goals in 14 years, 43 competition wins, shortlisted for world golden ball on 6 occasions, Best player in CL and Club World Championship tournaments) but he isn't even on the favoured personnel list.
Anyone have an idea about how the game chooses players to appear on the team information screen as legends,icons and favoured personnel?
Thanks

Guess its random. Probably if you have got someone who goes onto score 100's of goals he will be on there. Does Ramires score or assist a lot?

He had 53 goals and 38 assists for me in 309 league games.
Mata had 68 goals in 252 career league games and he's a club icon.
It seems it's pretty random as David Luiz played 231 league games and had 15 goals, he's a club legend. ( he's a defender and shouldn't score as much as midfielders but he played less games than others, 78 games less than Ramires)