simonefc123

Premium
Reaction score
Why is it as everton i had 130 mil in the bank by alot of wheeling and dealing and no cheating. It comes to the end of the season I was hoping the board will pay of the 30 million loan the club has with the bank, but no the board share 31 million between themselves. It had already payed back the 20 million gift from the chairman but not the loan from bank does this do anyone else head in. And I want a new stadium named after me if pos.This is season 17/18

Sure. Get a plasic baggie and cut one corner of it off...viola instant tip.

Purely down to finacial stability. My club took out a loan, and had to do one of those solvancy agreement things, because at one point the club went bankrupt. Basically once there was enough cash, the press release said the board was happy that due to the financial stability, some of the debts had been cleared, but had enough money for also dividend payouts, squad bonuses etc. So my guess is you'd need more than 130 million, to take in to account every single aspect of the financial aspect of the club

If I understand this correctly, though due to complete absence of grammar I may be wrong, what you should do is put excess budget into wages, which will then get pumped back into the club. As for your stadium, you'll need to consistently fill it and then have the economic stability to build a new one.