Reaction score
Hey, I created my own team and stuck them in League 2. I've got a logo sorted, but I don't know how to make them the correct size (like normal size and small size, for league table view and such) or how to put them in the game.

If I post the logo, is there any chance someone could make it so I can put it in my game, with config file and all that?

Cheers <)

http://img230.imageshack.us/i/crfclogol.jpg/ - Logo image URL.

Last edited:
what kind of logo style do you want it in ?

By style, do you mean like the different logo download packs and their styles? E.g. the logo pack with the silver circle around the club logo?

If thats what you mean, its the 'fm-base.co.uk logopack'.

Thanks for the swift reply ^^)

i made it my logo style for you i dont no how to do the other ones

1hcjv9.png
12179qh.png

add this to your config file

<record from="logo id " to="graphics/pictures/club/logo id/logo/huge"/>

<record from="logo id" to="graphics/pictures/club/logo id/logo"/>

<record from="logo id " to="graphics/pictures/club/logo id /icon"/>

Change (logo id) to your teams id

Wow mate, that looks wicked! I guess I've gotta download your style of logos for all the teams to make it fit in, but its well worth it.

When you say add it to my config file, do you mean I've gotta create a new one in notepad? I'm a bit confused by the config bit.

Download this England pack Here and add the logo to the pack and then add the code to the config file or send me yours teams id number and ill do it for you plus tell me the team you took out to put yours in

The team ID: 2062002128

I took Middlesbrough out and put them in League 1.

All the other logos for the clubs are working, its just mine.

I put Middlesbrough in Coca-Cola League 1 and put my team into the resulting space in Coca Cola Championship.

It did man, Cheadle are currently rocking the red and blue logo like never before.

Thanks again!

Hello im wanting to introduce a new team AFC Chester into fm2010 (blue square north) ive changed fleetwood town and im wanting to use the following team logo
6665197_orig.jpg

If possible changing City fans bit to AFC Chester?

can it be done?

thanks in advance

Last edited:
hi guys, i have tried and tried to get a club logo onto the game, im struggling with config files and just cant do it ahhhhh!!! i got a message saying "junk after line 3" or something. My uniquie Id is "2062002128". club logo attached i think. thanks.