dimkag

Reaction score
hey i just realized that in active leagues the comp. logos are shown in the upper right corner of the screen instead of club logos, e.g: i play with arsenal with only the english premier league active, in squad screen i see in the upper right corner the barclays logo, but in italian league which is not active, i see the club logo, inter, milan, udinese etc.
is there any way to change it? maybe via a new skin? i tried to find with resource archiver which option in the skin controls this, but couldn't find it
any help would be appreciated

I don't understand. Can you post a screenshot to show us what you mean.

From what I understood, you´re looking to enable the "official" club/competition logos for them to show up even when you don´t have the respective leagues active. If that´s the case you´ll need logo packs that probably can be found under the graphics thread on this site.

From what I understood, you´re looking to enable the "official" club/competition logos for them to show up even when you don´t have the respective leagues active. If that´s the case you´ll need logo packs that probably can be found under the graphics thread on this site.

actually i want to enable club logos in the upper right corner instead of competition logos even in active leagues

ah alright, the skin will probably have to be edited for that not sure though