Club or Country

• Club

Votes: 17 39.5%
  • Country

Votes: 26 60.5%

• Total voters

MisterStubbs

Reaction score
Having a chat today with some of the lads in the office about who would they rather see lifting a trophy this season. Many mixed reactions with some people saying they'd rather there club team (many Arsenal and Chelsea) lift a trophy where the rest would rather there club not win anything if it ment England to win the world cup. Then Steve Tilson (Southend United manager) walked in and i just had to ask him. His reply was that as a manager, he would choose his club side to glory every time but as a football fan (he supports Leeds United) he would rather see Leeds not gain promotion this season if it ment England to win the greatest cup of them all.

So what do you guys think? Club or Country?

Last edited:
Spelt country wrong, but we understand. In my position, as a Blackburn Rovers supporter, we can all say we are not going to win the league. So in my opinion, Country. But, I can see the dispute with the teams at the top.

Well as a Manchester United fan i can honestly say id rather see England lift the World Cup for this season than United winning the league

well i say club .....beacuse i could not care less about the england team to behonest... i have not watched a single england game in 10 years as i just people over hype the england team.... they can play at the clubs well but when it comes to international they are hopless also when they get to the quarter finals they bottle it

Here in Bulgaria the teams are decent,but the national team is weak.

So I say club

Wrong section, this is skins and other graphics mate.

moved and spelling mistake edited

as an arsenal fan i would prefer england to win the world cup as i believe arsenal will do the quadruple next season :p

Country every time for me.
I would probably even go as far as to say I would even accept relegation if England got their hands on the World Cup.

Country every time for me.
I would probably even go as far as to say I would even accept relegation if England got their hands on the World Cup.

You would rather see Manchester United in the Championship, just so England can have a second star?

I allways put my country before my club I just wish some scottiish players would do the same.

I'd honestly rather see Portsmouth win the FA Cup this season rather than England win the World Cup, but I'd still be chuffed if either happened.

I'd rather Portugal won the World Cup than Manchester United won anything (else). A first World Cup for my nation would be much better than United winning a 12th Premiership Title, as long as it wasn't Liverpool that won it instead of us XD

44 Years? its about time we won it. Country all day long

Country for me, World Cup though, not interested in European Championships.

I don't mind the world cups and such,but friendlies annoy the **** out of me,since Torres always gets injured in them for Spain,but the cheek of their manager saying he hopes liverpool don't play him much and rest him for the WC.We pay his fucknig wages.

Club all day but I would like to see England win the World Cup of course :p