Club or Country?

Club or Country

• Club

Votes: 17 39.5%
  • Country

Votes: 26 60.5%

• Total voters
100% England.

I am an Arsenal fan, I have gone many years without seeing the club lift a trophy. I'm sure I can handle another year of disappointment if my beloved Country can win the World Cup once more.

Has to be Country :) it would be a great lift for the whole of England :)

Country, I would take England winning the world cup over Arsenal winning everything in a season.

As a Stoke fan it has to club. I like to see England do well but i'm alot more passionate about Stoke City.

I support Leicester and if offered Leicester City get promoted to the Premier League or England win the World Cup, my answer without even thinking is Leicester to get promoted, however theres always next year and the year after that but England don't get another shot at the World Cup for 4 years and alot can change in that time as this is football so players get injured etc so i think this is a good question, all things considered my preference would be Leicester to get promoted because its the Premier League the so called " promised land " and its where every fan wants to be. :)

I am very surprised by the views in this thread, especially SamScfc's comment.

Country, of course. Your nation winning the world cup, the greatest honour of them all, a tournament which occurs once every 4 years, is surely worth more than anything your club can achieve.

Bear in mind your club competes for silverware every year as well. Honestly, very surprised by the views.

I am very surprised by the views in this thread, especially SamScfc's comment.

Country, of course. Your nation winning the world cup, the greatest honour of them all, a tournament which occurs once every 4 years, is surely worth more than anything your club can achieve.

Bear in mind your club competes for silverware every year as well. Honestly, very surprised by the views.

Indeed it took me by surprise also. I thought it would be a landslide win for Country.

Oh and it's bare in mind, not bear.

i would rather see leeds get promotin then see england lift the world cup i would love them both to happen but lifes not a picknic

For me it's a complete no brainer, like I said. When your club gets relegated its a devastating feeling, I could easily sleep at night if England got knocked out of the WC.

I'm probably with sam. Though seeing as united are so succesfull and england are not makes it pretty hard. I prefer united but it would be nice to see england win something.

Ended up voting club.:D

As West Ham have already won the world cup it is only fair england should win it too. But in all seriousness how can you want more success for your club rather than your country?!

He'll be referring to the contribution by Moore and Hurst in the 1966 World Cup Finals.

Has to be country, it would be nice to see Ireland win a world cup.....and i'm pretty sure we would have won it in south africa:D, if it wasn't for that swine of a man Henry :p

I think because it is the World Cup this year I would have to say country but if it was the Euro's I would prefer to see Hull win something(not that it will ever happen) as I think everyone agree's that the World Cup is a whole lot more special than the Euro's for the whole country