dimes

Reaction score
I've played 6 (mayb more, dont remembe) seasons for CSKA Moscow the last save. Ive won all the tournaments I could possibly win, including 6 champions leagues in a row. CSKA is ranked top-1 in the european club coefficients and is considered to be the most reputable club in the world.

However, half of my squad want to go to Barcelona or Manchester United, including russian players that are generated in a club youth academy. Why would they want it? There are no reasons provided, the players are fully satisfied in CSKA with playing time, money and titles.

In the real world it took just like 1-2 years for Chelsea or Mancity to become considered top clubs from mediocre teams, while ive been dominating for 6 years. This is so unrealistic!

However, half of my squad want to go to Barcelona or Manchester United, including russian players that are generated in a club youth academy. Why would they want it? There are no reasons provided, the players are fully satisfied in CSKA with playing time, money and titles.
There will be reasons given. Always. Players will say they want to go because of higher wages, better club, better players, more chance of winning the CL, etc.

Your club itself may be good in terms of rep, but what about the actual league? That could be another reason.

But the players will tell you when you're approached.