Average Joe

Reaction score
How the **** do you increase it?

Barcelona have been top the whole time, I literally win everything every year since about 2016 bar the odd capital one cup.

Still after winning the Premier League, FA Cup, Champions League, Super Cup, Sharity Shield etc etc I'm like 6th.

I'm Man United and top the rich list every year, top facilities, world class coaches and assistant manager, I'm #1 ranked manager ever. Also have about 5 of the top valued players in the world and the rest of my squad is over 20 mil each.

Yet after winning 6 odd competitions in 2023 I went DOWN in club rep behind Athletico Madrid.

It only annoys me because I win a lot and my target was to be rated as the best rep club in the world yet the game seems to deny me every year no matter what. Still 4.5* rep. Chelsea have 5* and they finished 4th last year and went up a place.

Makes no sense to me. Anyone know anything about it?

It always seemed broken to me. I won the league with Liverpool in the first season once, and the reputation actually went down.

How the **** do you increase it? Barcelona have been top the whole time, I literally win everything every year since about 2016 bar the odd capital one cup. Still after winning the Premier League, FA Cup, Champions League, Super Cup, Sharity Shield etc etc I'm like 6th. I'm Man United and top the rich list every year, top facilities, world class coaches and assistant manager, I'm #1 ranked manager ever. Also have about 5 of the top valued players in the world and the rest of my squad is over 20 mil each. Yet after winning 6 odd competitions in 2023 I went DOWN in club rep behind Athletico Madrid. It only annoys me because I win a lot and my target was to be rated as the best rep club in the world yet the game seems to deny me every year no matter what. Still 4.5* rep. Chelsea have 5* and they finished 4th last year and went up a place. Makes no sense to me. Anyone know anything about it?
I won the league with Liverpool
o.png

It always seemed broken to me. I won the league with Liverpool in the first season once, and the reputation actually went down.

Makes 0 sense, Chelsea have won the odd Europa league but nothing domestically because I've dominated all of those, yet they're like 3rd of 4th best rep club still after 10 years of me winning almost everything.

I won the league with Liverpool
o.png

Well done...? Did your rep go up?