ravi1985

Reaction score
Im currently playing as Ajax im in my 3rd season and ive won the league twice in a row and got to the champs league final but lost to Real Madrid. I thought that just getting to the final would increase my rep but it didnt.

What are the best ways to increase rep for my club?

I no winning the champions league would increase it but i doubt ill win it for a fews years.

Also is it possible to get club rep to 5*?

Long term success for Ajax will lift your reputation, though you'll be helped if other Dutch sides start doing particularly well in Europe too - this should help lift your leagues reputation.

There will be a maximum cap on your reputation based on the current league reputation, though as that increases, the cap will too. Are there any Dutch sides with a higher reputation than you? If you're outperforming other sides, you should start getting an equal or higher rep than anyone else soon.​

ajt09 is right, but there is one catch... you don't gain any reputation after playing in europe unless you've won the EL or CL, for e.g. you've been to the CL finals 5 times in a row with Ajax your club's reputation won't increase, but your league's will... which is stupid and I think they should fix but I'm not an SI programmer... also club rep max is 10000 for any club though you most probably won't ever reach it... you get 500 reputation for winning the EL(or something like that) and 800 by winning the CL(or something like that)...

Long term success for Ajax will lift your reputation, though you'll be helped if other Dutch sides start doing particularly well in Europe too - this should help lift your leagues reputation.

There will be a maximum cap on your reputation based on the current league reputation, though as that increases, the cap will too. Are there any Dutch sides with a higher reputation than you? If you're outperforming other sides, you should start getting an equal or higher rep than anyone else soon.​

I have got the highest rep in the league. The rest of the league is pretty shocking tho there always going out of the euro cup first rounds. So ill guess ill only sell my players to dutch teams to help them out a little :)

ajt09 is right, but there is one catch... you don't gain any reputation after playing in europe unless you've won the EL or CL, for e.g. you've been to the CL finals 5 times in a row with Ajax your club's reputation won't increase, but your league's will... which is stupid and I think they should fix but I'm not an SI programmer... also club rep max is 10000 for any club though you most probably won't ever reach it... you get 500 reputation for winning the EL(or something like that) and 800 by winning the CL(or something like that)...

agree with you its pretty stupid that i got to the final and my rep is still lower then Rubin ^^ whats all that about.

I had that problem, try and cheat and go into the EL and first get EL once or twice, then go for the CL...

i got a similar problem. i'm with partizan from serbia and i won 6 consecutive titles played 1/8 finals of cl (which is a pretty big succses with a serbian team) and my reputation drops...and what is a bigger joke is that my biggest rival in the league red star, have bigger reputation than me even if they didnt won any trophys like 5 or 6 years...