GenesisBit

Reaction score
Out of the complete blue my Club stature is now set to 'Rich'. A chairman did take over about a season ago but did not pump any money into the club, in fact it was the exact same as it was with the recent chairman.

Now during my Board updates they tell me that the club "is in a very good overall financial situation".
Along with that, halfway through the season (transfer window closed) I was randomly given an extra 4 million in transfer funds thanks to our healthy financial position.

I am eager to see if they give me anything in January now.

What the heck happened? oO)

Last edited:
A bit more info mate, what club are you? what season you in?

A bit more info mate, what club are you? what season you in?

Leyton Orient, third season currently spent in the premier league after gaining promotion from championship and league one.
Currently in year 2018

I have been gaining a nice amount of money from TV revenue but it usuaully goes on player wages, I was especially suprised with the completely random extra 4 million given to me.

Prem league everything goes up, gate money, tv revenue, prize money, the works, so it should be expected, should be happy with the extra revenue. To get exven extra revenue, get some teams from japan, china, usa as feeder clubs to massively increase merchandising.

Prem league everything goes up, gate money, tv revenue, prize money, the works, so it should be expected, should be happy with the extra revenue. To get exven extra revenue, get some teams from japan, china, usa as feeder clubs to massively increase merchandising.

Yeah I am delighted with it, was just very confused about how it happened.
Thanks for the tip, I have no feeder club at all so I will attempt to get one.

Same with me mate st Neots town in prem I'm now rich, I think it's because your wages are nowhere near as high as most teams I would guess? Yet you still get alot of money coming in

As far as I know that financial status is just a reflection of your bank balance? So if you spent a bit on transfers it will probably go back to secure or whatever. I might be wrong?