Club Takeovers

Clarky.

Theo <3
Reaction score
We all know that teams like Man city and Real Madrid start with huge riches on the game but I am just wondering has anyone ever had a takeover from a very rich buisness man? Thus giving them a huge transfer budget and no money troubles? I have been took over before in my Palace save but although my money troubles were gone, I didnt receive any transfer budget, So I was just wondering has anyone ever had a 'successful' takeover?

ive not had one yet. ive only been taken over by someone thats cleared my depts and not given me a big transfer budget. ive always wanted it to happen when im a championship side but never does for me.

but ive seen alot of people that have had millionaire takeovers. theres another thread about it.

I wish I have had a rich takeover but it has never happened to me. Though, after winning a few things with Newcastle I got money. I was taken over in December first season then in the next three years on promotion to the Premier League I got:

£12M
£35M
£63M

Pretty pleased with that. :p

Thats asking how not to get sacked from one? I want to know has anyone ever got rich from one

I wish I have had a rich takeover but it has never happened to me. Though, after winning a few things with Newcastle I got money. I was taken over in December first season then in the next three years on promotion to the Premier League I got:

£12M
£35M
£63M

Pretty pleased with that. :p

Means that next year Ashley's gonna give me 35M, awesome! :O

Nope. You might get less or more. 'John Hart' is now the chairman. :D
Oh, yeah, dreams broken, screw Ashley, he wants to sack me for putting Castle back in European Places.

I got took over in december on my liverpool game and the new board gave me 25mil to spend in january :D hopefully come next season ill get big bucks to spend get rid of some of this dead wood !