Club World Championship? What's all this then?

BoxerLadABC

Reaction score
Currently in my 4th season with Newcastle and suddenly I'm playing in a tournament called the Club World Championship or something?

It seems to be between of my Wednesday and Saturday fixtures meaning I'll have two games in two days???

When I was asked to register my players I wasn't sure if it was a friendly tournie or the real thing so I clicked auto-select and it picked some first team players with some of the reserves(23 man squad).

So what is this? Is it worth putting out a good team or will I preserve my players for the EPL game?

The teams seem pretty poor with the best of them being Corinthians(?) but some of the other teams are awful. Like a crappy japanese team...just random ones.

Can anyone shed some light?

if you win the champions league the season before you play in club world championship

the winners of each club continental tournament (champions league etc) face off in the tourney. your epl games should get rescheduled. the tournament should be easy picking though...

like said above the if you win the champions league you get entered in it. I see it as a torni of little to no prestige so i'd treat it as a friendly

Should be easy enough to win with some reserves and it doesnt mean alot but it still gets you a few million quid aswell

end of the day, it's a trophy to add to your prestige, basically playing it out for the best team in the world.

it's funny how you guys in Europe think it's a ****** tournament and here the teams take it very seriously. Estudiantes rested part of their squad to keep them fit to play the CWC and they 2 minutes away of beating barca

probably because South American teams don't win it a lot i suppose, you should be able to win the semi-finals with reserves :D

marseille won the CL in my game but there not in it, i won europa league and super cup and im not in it either, no team from europe in the comp on my 2nd season ?????

marseille won the CL in my game but there not in it, i won europa league and super cup and im not in it either, no team from europe in the comp on my 2nd season ?????

No surprise you're not in CWC. You need to win CL - therefore I do not believe OM are not playing it as CL winners.