Club World Championship

ChrisMorgan

Reaction score
This is gonna sound really stupid but what actually is it (obv its a tournament but you know what I mean) and how do you enter it?

i think you get entered into it when you win the champions leauge:S

I believe its a tournament where the best team from each continent plays in it. For a European team to enter, you must win the Champions League. Any other continent, you must win the equivalent.

yeah, its a championship organised by FIFA between the winners of each continental confederation's closest equivilent to the champions league winners in europe

e.g. the copa libertadores (south american) winners were LDU Quito, who played Man United in the 2008 final. The previous rounds included the asian, north/central american, australasian and african champions. The only anomaly is Australasia, where Adelaide United got in by playing off with the New Zealand champions, because both were losing teams in the asian cup. Australasia doesnt have its own 'champions league.'

hope tht clears it up :)

yeah, its a championship organised by FIFA between the winners of each continental confederation's closest equivilent to the champions league winners in europe

e.g. the copa libertadores (south american) winners were LDU Quito, who played Man United in the 2008 final. The previous rounds included the asian, north/central american, australasian and african champions. The only anomaly is Australasia, where Adelaide United got in by playing off with the New Zealand champions, because both were losing teams in the asian cup. Australasia doesnt have its own 'champions league.'

hope tht clears it up :)

It sure does. ;)

the tournament sucks, I sent my Liverpool youth squad over to it, didn't want it to interfere with my season.