Danno80

Reaction score
What's the worst run of a clustered matches you've had?

I had 5 matches in 11 days including 3 matches in 5 days. That was a one day break between each of those three and then a two day break followed by the 4th match and then another 2 day break before the 5th match.
Thankfully they weren't highly physical 1st div matches, they were only Brazilian State League matches including one cup match at the start and one derby for the 3rd match.

The worst I've had in England is 3 in 6 days. A Wednesday followed by a Saturday then a Monday. The next match was the last match of the season.

Mostly the run-ins that come during the Christmas-Jan period. 4 in 10 days I think was my worst.

But in some custom databases like the Kenco's World League, I've had to play Barcelona, Arsenal (twice-once in the world league and once in the UEFA CL), Real Madrid and Manchester United all in thirteen days. It's a pain sometimes.

its always common in england, in the winter period. its so irritating and frustrating sometimes. sometimes, all the big game happen in that moment. :mad: