CM 01/02 available to Download for free

moonraker

Reaction score
I condsider CM 01/02 to be the best version of the older CM's and I found out yesterday that you can download it for free legally. There is also a dedicated website - www.champman0102.co.uk where you can get tactics, up to date data updates and various patches and tweaks. Tried it for myself and it's pretty good. All be it with no 2D or 3D view just the old style commentary.

I won't be downloading it then, I used to hate the commentary. Thanks for the link though.

Barcelona have a great team...Cocu, Kluivert, Luis Enrique etc.

Would be interesting to play this and see how some of the best players turn out, if the likes of messi, ronaldo etc were even on it then...

Would be interesting to play this and see how some of the best players turn out, if the likes of messi, ronaldo etc were even on it then...

Messi and Ronaldo aren't on it as far as i can remember.
Ronaldo didn't show up till CM4 i think.

Best Free Transfers
Pep Guardiola
Taribo West
Kiko
Aristabal

Signed Jermaine Jenas for 500K from Nottingham Forest :D

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Best Free Transfers
Pep Guardiola
Taribo West
Kiko
Aristabal
Taribo West is at Walsall in my game :O

If you look on the site there's a patch that will update it to this season's data. I'm playing that one. Pretty good so far

Legend been lookin for this free download... will keep me going till fm11 :)

Someone has to sign Supat Rungratsamee (Y)

where can i download it... the link to this site the download dont work only one iso file is there when you extract it.?

I really wna play it :p