CM 01/02 available to Download for free

It's a Torrent. Something like Bearshare should do the trick. But you'll then need to burn it to a CD or DVD.

Download a torrent off isohunt.. now running ok and just loading my game :)

What's the name of the super amazing fake player?

Oh yeah the Portuguese guy. To Madeira that's it :). Indeed he becomes World Class in no time.

Last edited:
omg did someone just say to madeira, he is champ 01 god, i still search for him everytime theres a new fm lol...

ps. taribo west was the true champ 01 god

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

who wants an online game? champ 01?

Hmm... It says i have not memory to start a game when i have 399 GB of free memory? Any help

Hmm... It says i have not memory to start a game when i have 399 GB of free memory? Any help

It means RAM, not hard drive space, I'd imagine. If you have 400 GB of RAM you could power the sun.

That was a common problem. I thiiink it was either a) right clicking, properties - compatibility and setting it to windows 98 or ME (I think 98 worked best) or b) updating to the patch (3.9.68 or soemthing, maybe 3.6.9), though this rids the game of Tó Madeira

course, Tsigalko is still there for less than a mill :)

I downloaded the game off this site and burned the .iso on a black disc now I have CM 01/02 again

I never played 01/02, but I'm tempted to now. :3

legendary game. By far my favourite game. Did have the disc until last year, my brother snapped it somehow. may give it a download, to give me some DB ideas.....

That was a common problem. I thiiink it was either a) right clicking, properties - compatibility and setting it to windows 98 or ME (I think 98 worked best) or b) updating to the patch (3.9.68 or soemthing, maybe 3.6.9), though this rids the game of Tó Madeira

Yes I'd recommend patching to at least 3.9.68. And if you want this season's data then you'll need 3.9.68 followed by 3.12 which is the latest to be done on the champman0102 site.

Last edited:
Ok im kinda off topic but im trying to load up cm99-00 and also says that i dont have enough memory to load up the game....
Any help appreciated????

Im running on vista btw