I Carra23 I

Reaction score
Nuri Sahin has gone back to real and wont go into contract talks so need a replacement for him as he was superb last year as a Centre Mid

And I've managed to sell Enrique to arsenal for 17.25M (No im not cheating:p) So need replacement for him

Cheers

Do you want someone who can slot straight into the first team?

Luke Shaw from Southampton?

Make a play for Sissoko from Toulouse? He could be available on a free...

Have a look at Matthias Ostrzolek from Ausberg for LB. He should be cheap.

Last edited:
How is Jack Robinson on this version? You could use him. Or I agree with Ostrzolek, he's a solid and cheap LB. For CM, you could get Ruben Jenssen as DLP...

what's your price range mate?
and what type of center mid? a more attacking or defensive player?

for LB, if price is no concern i suggest david alaba from bayern (obvious suggestion) really high ceiling and after the first year will be near world class. davide santon from newcastle is another strong choice in my opinion. I agree with caldera as well Luke Shaw is class but he may or may not be ready for your team yet.

for an attacking CM Isco is my first choice, 17.5m he is an absolute beast. if you want to go another young english player again southampton has your answer again with James Ward-Prose, probably too young still but shouldnt cost that much. Marek Hamsik for 20 odd mil as well.

defensive, sandro? i like etienne capoue from toulouse as well as sissoko, you should have plenty of centermids though, gerrard lucas shelvey allen and henderson are all good enough to cut it.

Thanks very much for the replies.
Enrique rejected arsenal (Gutted)
And i bought cabaye. He was only 12.5 and should do the job

How is Jack Robinson on this version? You could use him. Or I agree with Ostrzolek, he's a solid and cheap LB. For CM, you could get Ruben Jenssen as DLP...

Yeah he looks good, but i wanted him to go out on loan to play more consistently.

what's your price range mate?
and what type of center mid? a more attacking or defensive player?

for LB, if price is no concern i suggest david alaba from bayern (obvious suggestion) really high ceiling and after the first year will be near world class. davide santon from newcastle is another strong choice in my opinion. I agree with caldera as well Luke Shaw is class but he may or may not be ready for your team yet.

for an attacking CM Isco is my first choice, 17.5m he is an absolute beast. if you want to go another young english player again southampton has your answer again with James Ward-Prose, probably too young still but shouldnt cost that much. Marek Hamsik for 20 odd mil as well.

defensive, sandro? i like etienne capoue from toulouse as well as sissoko, you should have plenty of centermids though, gerrard lucas shelvey allen and henderson are all good enough to cut it.

I was looking at that isco in january. But city bought him as usual.

James Ward Prowse, ill look at him again.

Shelvey has been brilliant but cabaye will slot in nicely now. Loaned henderson out.

How good is sandro ? Heard alot of people saying how good he is. Because Tottenham are constantly interested in lucas so was looking at maybe a swap ?

I was looking at that isco in january. But city bought him as usual.

James Ward Prowse, ill look at him again.

Shelvey has been brilliant but cabaye will slot in nicely now. Loaned henderson out.

How good is sandro ? Heard alot of people saying how good he is. Because Tottenham are constantly interested in lucas so was looking at maybe a swap ?

Do you not rate Lucas I think he is my best all around midfielder, dude is a beast at almost every center mid or dm role imo. and Sandro by all accounts is a beast. He has performed very well on my save but i didn't but him as I went for Capoue and I only needed one. Personal preference but i would rather take Lucas over Sandro.